Night Fae Maw Assault not completing

I have done the 4 quest lines to help Lord Herne, Theirnax, Bonesmith Heirmir and Margave Sin’dane on my priest. They have disappeared from my quest journal, and all four of them plus moonberry reside at the top of the stairs at 22.04, 47.10, with no options to talk to any of them. However, the Night Fae Assault objective only has 3/4 assaults marked as complete, and I also cannot finish A Unified Effort (which I have already attempted to abandon and re-pick up). I cannot progress to the part where you pass the barrier and rescue them all and kill Relyana.

29 Likes

Can u solve the problem? I have the same problem

I have the same problem? I cant click Lorn Hern

Yup, also have the same problem. I abandoned and re-accepted and it still didn’t work, as soon as I re-accepted the quest I was 3/4 already and still couldn’t do anything.

I also have the same problem tried everything I can think of even relog couple of times. I cant talk to lady moonberry but my assault say 0/4 when I complete all the other quest also

i got this problem with my main but i did the same quest withh an alter after this and the assault didnt bug to me on the alter… damn

I have the same problem.

Also having this problem.

Had the same issue. All 4 quests are completed, but stuck at 3/4 progress.

Same problem here. Stuck at 3/4 for the Night Fae Assault completion. NPCs are standing on the bridge near the Crucible of the Damned but I cannot advance the quest. I opened a support ticket in game.

UPDATE: Looks like they are aware of it and are working on it. I got a response back with the following info:

Checking into this, we do have a number of similar reports. Our developers have confirmed that this is something they are working on fixing, but so far we do not have an estimated time frame for the fix. While we do not have a workaround at the moment, any updates or further information should be posted on our support article here - https://support.blizzard.com/article/000291573

Update 2: Looks like it has been resolved for many of us. Zone in and out of the Maw and the cutscene seems to load once you approach the bridge near the Night Fae area. Took a day or so, but all good now!

2 Likes

Having the same problem as well.

Same problem, cant find a solution.

Same… Seems like on the YouTube videos on this quest line they accepted and did one quest at a time. I accepted them all at once and did them… not sure if that has anything to do with it or not… now it says 3/4 and I cant talk to any of the NPCs on bridge to get the illusion part.

1 Like

I am having the same issue as the hunter above. I collected all the quests at the same time and it seemed to screw me. This is such a shame I have been stuck for hours

A full day almost of not being able to progress on this story is infuriating.

1 Like

Same issue here - stuck at 3/4 even though I turned in all four quests - never get to stealth rescue…

Yep, and its also keeping me from deaths advance friendly rep so i cant buy the catch up gear… :frowning: At least Im fairly sure it will give rep if I could complete it, and Im literally almost there.

I am in same boat with this 3/4

This is where I am stuck at on the bridge.

Oh well back to FFXIV, there is no indication it is going to be dealt with any time soon.