Night Fae Maw Assault not completing

It will have too as its going to stop 1,000 of players from getting flying next week…at reowned 44…

It’ll be dealt with maybe by next week but blizzard before Activision took over would have been all over this and would have been fixed by now.

I have this problem as well. Only got credit for 2/4.
I had someone try to share the quests with me but they were all considered “completed”.

whats the point of doing assults if the quests a broken

I have the same issue.

has anyone figured this out? is there no support for this?

2 Likes

Please help, having the same issue.

White Wolf I was begging for support all to get one automated message that wasn’t even helpful

having the same issue

Blizzard we know you’re a small indie company, but can we get a fix on this before the next 8 month patch cycle.

It’s a bug they are aware of and apparently working on rectifying but it wasn’t in the first round of hotfixes.

Same but it display 0/4 for me.

Night Fae Assault still (day 2) broken after updates and scan and repair - no way to move forward in the game without completing this step - I’d be fine with being able to reset it and start it over, but no way to do that…

Still broken for me …this damn well needs to be fixed now…not next week…NOW

1 Like

Really need to be fixed today, because it’s reset tomorrow. this assault has 2 resets per week, Tuesdays and fridays

1 Like

This really needs to be fixed asap!!! It’s terrible many people cannot even further advance their quest line due to this bug. I too have it, going now on almost two days and no blue post!?

A full day later. Still have this problem.

Same here. Completed all quests, turned them in at the spawn point on top of the bridge. Received credit for 2/4. Stinks I will not get credit for the completion

My Night Fae Assault quest is also bugged only saying ive done 1/4 when I’ve done all 4 and cannot talk any NPCs for the questline. Now my renown is stuck and we have to wait for Blizzard to do something about it. How fun. I just love having to quest when all i want to do is PVP!!! This game is losing.

1 Like

I also had this issue today on my rogue, 2/4 completed even though I did all of the quests. I completed the assault on other characters so I know I didn’t miss anything, I just didn’t get credit for 2 of the quests I completed…