Night Elves new city -> Horde lol?

The Horde burned Teldrassil and now the very same Horde is allowed to visit the Night Elves new city???

lol

21 Likes

Lame, just another jab at their NE player base…

22 Likes

It was one time.

23 Likes

We’ll be on our best behavior. Promise.

18 Likes

if we didnt burn the tree how else we make smoked nelf meat? yummmmmm

3 Likes

Blizzard, what gives?

2 Likes

Is it not delicious?? I’m going to find the most populated area and then find a wall to lean up against and flick my Zippo open and closed over and over and let that metallic ting just chip away at all the residents.

I’m undead. I don’t need to sleep. I have no muscles that will tire.

I’ve haven’t been this excited since well, the last time we burned something down on the Night Elves.

6 Likes

dont worry we will burn down that world tree to we just gonna wait til more night elves are there.

2 Likes

FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!! a TRUE horde member

2 Likes

This is because the new NE city is on Dragon Isles, so it’s supposed to be “friendly” to the Horde since the Horde and the Alliance are supposed to be working together in Dragonflight.

It would’ve been way better if the NE took a sapling from Amildrasil to Kalimdor and rebuilt Darnassus there.

15 Likes

thats just begging to be set on fire it being there.

I said it in another thread and I’ll say it here we should of gotten the option to light it on fire again, the fact we didn’t is blah.

2 Likes

None of this matters whatsoever. It’s a twig in the ground that’s permanently tied to an expansion we’ll never go back and a storyline created just to shut up Nelf players. It’s irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and will be forgotten entirely in War Within.

2 Likes

Look how quickly former combatants become allies in the real world. This actually mirrors real world politics fairly well. Sides are willing to make peace but are still wary about the past.

4 Likes

You guys take every little move as a personal attack. It’s a video game.

5 Likes

Everything is much more chill now that I stopped caring about the storyline entirely after the tree burning. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

wow is our life away from reality to escape to.

The entire Dragonflight theme is “we are family!” and the WoW story is now written by the wokies. So, open borders! Just stop.

2 Likes

ya i know that its from that theme and i hate it, after all our characters been through and our factions done to eachother there is to much bad blood to much baggage to much loss on both sides and hatred because of the loss from the other sides that the whole peace and friends and “together” makes no sense to the point where you are starting to question if who ever wrote that even knows the lore or how real people irl act or think heck how the races think or act and how their cultures. they are just outright ignoring the differnt races cultures their pasts their beliefs traditions and writing a story that any good lore master would have that story destroyed and that person moved off the writting team til they learn the lore and how to write people.

1 Like

I think it’s ok to move away from the faction war into a more neutral theme, but there should always be a line we cannot cross, like making capital cities accessible to the opposite faction. We can build neutral cities, and this new NE city could be a neutral city because those are the rules the aspects set on the Dragon Isles - no faction conflict. But it cannot be THE capital city of the NE.

The way the aspects are portrayed is also a-- backwards. Instead of being immortal ancient beings, they are now children’s storybook characters. Alextrazsa goes to school! Alextrazsa makes cookies! Alextrazsa takes a tumble!

2 Likes