Night elves did NOT get their revenge. This is unacceptable!

Pretty much all of their land and most of their people

5 Likes

So just like the Orcs, Humans, Trolls, Gnomes, and Tauren?

Poor children.

1 Like

They lost all of that to a playable faction and didn’t get their revenge? Wouldn’t be too sure about that

6 Likes

If you read the post I was responding too, they said Night Elves have been losing things since WC3.

I said that’s not true, as the only thing they’ve lost is a city, which doesn’t make them any special.

Jaina never got revenge for Theramore either, btw. You would think you’d know about your own faction.

Well this is just simply not true

Those are pretty sweet places. And you know, plausible, too, given Thrall was hanging out on Outland Nagrand, after all.

1 Like

What race do you think Shandris is?

All the nelf soldiers, too only thing that sucks is tyrande is gonna get villian batted thanks to those players who want to genocide the horde

I doubt player feedback had anything to do with their decision.

4 Likes

What did shandris do? Oh right, nothing.

Yea good one, blizz already said that she got her revenge, why would she want more?

3 Likes

You keep saying this yet aren’t saying what they’ve lost.

Well didn’t you read my very first post? I said that nobody would care about Teldrassil itself if there weren’t thousands of innocent civilians burned alive.

5 Likes

Not genocide the Horde: they make us. Genocide Sylvanas with that reeking Nathanos corpse on top! GoT Cersei style.

Honestly, I DON’T see her getting Villain Batted … but I DO think they are setting her up to make a mistake here. It is VERY clear that Sylvanas’ concerns with this conflict were the Death-Toll. She apparently has a quota to fill to accomplish her goals (and lookie that I was right, the Horde PC’s deal with Bwon WAS a hint to Sylvie’s motives. Her priority was a large death toll on both sides).

Odds are what is likely to happen at this point is she will finish Sylvie’s quota. SHE will be responsible for the last remaining souls getting sent to whatever Sylvie is feeding (after we finish dealing with N’Zoth, or Azshara, or whomever); finishing Sylvie’s side of the bargain. It might even be Nathanos that ironically is the final sacrifice towards Sylvie’s objectives … but Tyrande will walk into that trap (and realize too late what she’s done all hopped on God Vengeance juice).

2 Likes

“Hahahahahaha. Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold now the terrible vengeance of the night warrior.”

“Tyrande…”

2 Likes

She’s probably going to beat up a peon and force him to flee from the 1v1. Then Anduin will tell her that what she did was horribly wrong and force her to give the other half of Darkshore to the horde, too.

2 Likes

They can really calm down. Blizzard making an Alliance leader into a villain? No, that honor is reserved for the Horde.

3 Likes

And with this Tyrande’s cycle of always been used as a plot device continues. Could we ever hope to have a nice moment for Tyrande? one not followed by dropping on her the stupid ball?

4 Likes

If that means a happy moment for night elf fans, then that’s a nope.

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to the club I suppose. Baine is ALWAYS used as a Token Good Horde plot device. The Horde AND Alliance were both used as plot-devices for Sylvie’s personal narrative in BfA (you can tell, because were were forced to act in VERY convenient ways to ensure she managed to succeed in what she was doing). Its a running theme with BfA I guess … Characters and Factions being mere plot devices for some hairbrained narrative they happen to be telling.