Night elves did not descended from trolls

So did the night elves genocide the dark trolls or not?

But they do, we have stated lore that they do descend from trolls in chronicles and such yet you are apparently only accepting your head canon or this is some weird rp.

3 Likes

unless blizzard confirms it, for now they did not.

That’s what the Titans think. Kind of a reputable source.
I’m talking about the Chronicle. Remove the like.

Chronicles is created by blizz so they have confirmed it.

6 Likes

dear diary i thought you are not from same boat as they are. :smiley:

Titans think that this how it’s happened, But it’s not truth.

But this makes it possible to avoid accusations of genocide of warm trolls! Isn’t that wonderful? But yes, divinity did not interfere. But nothing, we are the only chosen ones of Elune on Azeroth!

While I do not believe what you are saying, I do appreciate the ironic humor of the post.

A troll post created by someone who denies they are a troll.

15 Likes

i’m actually amazed how fast it was flagged for no reason. Because apparently you can’t have your own opinion.

And as i said until blizzard confirms it, it remains as it was stated - night elves are not descended from trolls.

It’s not the first time titans were proven wrong. So i guess more will be revealed when we find out more about Fyzandi world and Elune.

And if so - Elune created trolls (how did the Titans overlook this?), And then of them Nelfs?

1 Like

What more do you want Blizzard to do? Go on Twitter and tell everyone?

1 Like

That would seem to be the case

Only 33 replies? I figured this would have spiraled into a disaster by now.

it’s not. I just stated what was written and that’s my opinion. And look what happened?

people can’t accept that Titans are wrong in chronicles. Wasn’t the first time chronicles were changed. Titans were proven wrong.

Lore can change.

And i think we will learn more in future. :slight_smile:

So how about Elune sculpted the Trolls as well and then abandoned most of them?

1 Like

she didnt, trolls worship Loa

That is why she refused them.

i dont know about what you are talking.

I am trying to suggest a variant that connects the divine origin of NEs with the fact that they descended from trolls.

1 Like

How does that mean she couldn’t have created them? Is any race created by Elune automatically fall into worship of her?

1 Like