Night Elves actually did get a good ending

No, Tyrande told that “far too few" Night Elves were living outside of the Teldrasill, and she thinks that those refugees are all that is left. But she does not says that the number of the refugees is small.
Also Tyrande couldn’t possibly know at that moment that the fleet lead by the Shandris survived. She couldn’t possibly know that there is evacuation ongoing by the sea (and even by the air according to Teldrassil Hippogryph description) also. She couldn’t possibly see how many refugees actually are in the Stormwind by looking only into the one single window.

I already did share a pictures from the book, where we can see how many Elves there are. How crowded those places are.

It did in the Darkshores campaign.

How many died in Ashenvale and Darkshores? We know from the book that Astranaar was evacuated fully. We only know that 10 druids died there and some small amount of local guardians.

They weren’t obliterated. Its a headcanon. We only know about 4 souls that were obliterated. All the rest slowly being rescued by the heroes.
And according to the Winter Queen, all of them will be reborn in future.

We do not have information that Elune could save them. There was no such info. All that she did told is that after the tragedy she have send souls to her sister. We do not have profs that she actually could defeat entire Horde to save Night Elves…
As for the broken machine of death no one know at that point that its broken.
There was a nice thread about this here:

P.S. An your answer have nothing to do with Night Elves religion…

I guess in Elegy Book. Sylvanas have killed one wisp.

Please show me from where did you got information about 90%. Because in game there was mentioned that all the souls of those who were killed on Teldrassil have came to see Tyrande in Torghast. 4 of them were transformed to the monster. The rest of them were evacuated by us…

6 Likes