Night elf shamans

make it happen

14 Likes

Will happen eventually

2 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion that shammies might be the next ‘all classes for all races’ class which would be exciting :3
The reason I think that is that Pally and Druid might be harder (separate mounts for each race is probably harder and longer to do than totems and druid forms are in the longest of all to do basket xD )

Soooo it might happen soon :smiley:

6 Likes

Lots of talk of all these different race class combos but I haven’t seen any talk on the most important one:
Give me Draenei Druids

1 Like

The totem could already exist from the Winterpelt Furbolgs. :robot: :+1:

edit: Of course, we have to remember there have been no promise every class will be unlocked. Need to temper expectations.

Tusk’arr & Centaur also have totems, the Tusk’arr one much more designed. Is suspicious

1 Like

We will probably see NE shamans by the end of this expac leading into the next one.

1 Like

It should be the next class for everyone mostly when we get an expansion about the elements.

1 Like

Night elf paladins with a Blessed Elunite Moonsaber would be pretty awesome.

4 Likes

… but why?

1 Like

There are NPC shamans of every race now in this expansion.

Also, opening up race/class combos for all but hero classes, hurts no one.

This one kind of is?

I could foresee Shamans or Paladins coming in 10.1.7 or 10.2.5

Paladin might come first as the races don’t technically HAVE to have a unique Pally mount to start with. Where as Shaman races do have to have a unique totem model.

4 Likes

it will happen, as they stated they want all classes and races to be available. Just takes time for animations…and lore (lol)

2 Likes

Honestly, Shaman is the easiest class for the lore, since Blood Elves were shamans in Cata by using Void magic to manipulate the Elements with runestones. And Goblin Shamans exist through contracts.

Then add in that every race in DF has been seen to be a shaman and well, it all falls together nicely, lmao.

2 Likes

Listen i dont really care about the lore reason behind it. I mean goblins are shaman. if they can be shaman, any class should be able to. they are the furthest thing from shamanism

4 Likes

leaving it closed hurts no one, too. It’s just pixels, bro.

I want Gnome Shamans personally, the Elements could use some technological improvements :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i think shamans are the easiest to port for all races after the warlocks, then the next ones will be paladins because its just a mount they have to put and at last will be druids, because you have to make different shapes for all of them.

they said it, all classes will be aviable to all races eventually. i mean night elves could get shaman training with the tauren, they interact via the cenarion circle, its the most lorefriendly, for belfs, velfs and undead, the goblin will teach them how to get a good bargain, for the humans, the gnomes and all other, draenei are elementalist and also kultiran people are shamans togheter with dwarfs they can teach them.

if draenei warlocks exist even void elf paladins are a posibility.

1 Like

It hurts the game. WoW is one of the very few MMOs or RPGs really where you are restricted with race and class.

The freedom of choice, is better then locking options away from players.

In Cataclysm, the Twilight’s Hammer talks about how their Blood Elven members used the Void and Runestones to control the elementals. I feel like BE, VE, and Undead would most likely go down that route.

Not to mention Mag’har Warlocks, and Regular Orc Priests (Which according the lore, their Green Skin corrupted keeps the light from being used by them). Granted the Orc Priest Lore is specifically non-light based (it’s spiritual anima), but still same animations.

1 Like

You have not a single bit of proof to back up that statement, only comparisons. You want it because you want, and all of you doing this mental gymnastics to rationalize why it should happen is a clownshow. Everyone can see it. Its okay to want it because rule of cool, i can respect that, but you just make up all these asinine reasons about how its hurting things and its just pixels lmao; its sad really. I’ll say a prayer for you.

First of all that’s a long wind of air that I expect from a troll with your name.

Secondly, no it 100% hurts a game, if say someone only enjoys 1 race, but likes the feel of 1 class. However they can’t be that class as that race. DnD, FFXIV, SWTOR, etc. These games don’t restrict your race/class, or if they do then they allow to unlock those races for those classes.

Also the “just pixels” argument is lackluster when Transmog and Cosmetics have been the end game of this game for several years to most people. Including a lot of raiders as you get Pixels when you do a raid.

But most importantly what truly hurts the game. Like legitimately hurts it. Is when you can see NPCs who get to be X class, and you can see the lore for how or why they are X class. But for whatever reason, the player can not be X class that the NPC of that race gets to be.

Despite being this grand champion who has fought Gods.

2 Likes