Night Elf Player Hate

Well I hate to be that person but you should read up on kerrigans character, its totally different from what is going on with sylvanas

4 Likes

This. A hundred times this. Like, I can get being given a raw deal, but its fiction people. The outrage I’ve seen several Night Elf players express seems downright unhealthy.

Imagine if Game Of Thrones was an MMO, and had players like WoW. The events that happen on a book/expansion-ly basis to the various factions would merit SO MUCH outrage from their respective playerbases, half of them might be committed to actual asylums. Assuming that the general outrage didn’t force the writers to make everything else tic for tac so there’s no accusations of favoritism.

6 Likes

All of those points are correct though.

5 Likes

I can see that all except for 4. 4 is blatantly false.

The Night Elf narrative this expansion and the Burning of Teldrassil specifically are such a big black hole that the narrative cannot escape it; we always seem to circle back.

I imagine it’s not something most Night Elf players (that care about the story) are going to just get over when there hasn’t been any positive development for the race since then.

34 Likes

Have you met Star Wars fans?

12 Likes

Imagine thinking that they will kill off Sylvanas when they didn’t even let us put a finger on Nathanos in 8.1.

7 Likes

It’s wrong to say that people who want vengeance can’t be wrong, but Tyrande is right for wanting revenge.

28 Likes

Then don’t get mad when she gets the villain bat. Everyone except Sylvanas wants peace now. And we all know that Tyrande will not stop at Sylvanas. She wants the entire Horde to die.

1 Like

I don’t want her to get the villain bat, but I’d rather she become a raid boss instead of completely betraying her character like so many others have.

7 Likes

why would they kill nathanos now when they can use him as a boss in the sylvanas raid

What if the Alliance got the same. What if they marched on Thunder Bluff and killed all the Tauren and nuked the land with Arcane. Would that appease the Nelf Warmongers?

2 Likes

because in a revenge patch it would’ve been suitable to actually
 get some kind of revenge?

If it’s not obvious to you that they are planning to redeem Sylvanas and make her a hero with her great plan to save the universe, then idk what to say.

9 Likes

No it wouldn’t like you ever played this game before? People where mad that garrosh died in some quest, nathano is gonna be a raid boss.

She is totally gonna die, there is no plan to save the universe cause if she didnt do anything nothing bad would have happened, dont be blinded by what happened in teld lol, the story is clear that if sylvanas didnt start the war, that if she didnt free nzoth nothing bad would have happened.

Just remember me when she’s in the 9.0 cinematic again and gets either redeemed at the start of the expansion or becomes some death - god - entity to deny us the kill.

8 Likes

Well why shouldnt she be in that cinematic, she is a major villian now

I don’t usually do this, but I gotta agree with Elesana. I like Sylvanas as a character, not a fan of what they did with her in BFA. But she is totally getting lined up for redemption
 if you think she’s gonna just die, when Blizz brought back Illidan and gave him redemption, you’re deluding yourself.

1 Like

yeah lol, illidan hasnt done anything as bad as sylvanas, have you seen the datamind stuff, hints that the new allied death knights are risen by her, only to break free from her, just like in wrath lol

1 Like

For the Horde to answer for what they did obviously.

Why is this even a question?

21 Likes