Night Elf Paladin

I agree. I think nelf paladins are over due. Especially given the in-game class hall references others have already noted. I would absolutely roll nelf pallys if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Legion gave us the first Night Elf Paladin, so thereā€™s the foundation. Call the order the Knights of Elune, Hand of Elune, the Mooninites(:smirk:), something like that. Iā€™m more than willing to have another race to make yet another Paladin alt for, lol. Though I do still need to get around to making Paladins of those Allied races that can have them.

1 Like

I hope for NE Paladins, I am very selective with my characters and Iā€™m saving my Paladin character for when NEā€™s get itā€¦ maybe idk I may make another BE but would be nice for a new class combo for sure!

1 Like

Iā€™m all for it.
The night elves are already militant priestesses, paladin should be a given.
Just start up a new order to help support the Army of the Dark Moonā€¦something like the Order of the Silver Moon. Then can refer to them and the Silver Hand as the Silver Orders.
Could even expand it to worgen and Iā€™m still wanting night elven worgen.
More followers of Eluneā€¦more paladins!

Could even use it as a jumping off point for further customizations of all classes to better match the various races. Visual rethemes and such.

2 Likes

This is literally the Alliance right now

Human/Human Variation:

• Regular Human
  • Obese Human
  • Dwarf
  • Gnome
  • Amputee Gnome
  • Spicy Dwarf

Half Human but still mostly human:

• Worgen

Elf:

• NElf
  • VElf

Other:

• Draenei
  • Sparkly Draenei

Total:

• 6.5 Humans
  • 2 Elves
  • 2 Draenei

Itā€™s pathetic how little creativity Blizzard has with the Alliance if they think 6.5 variations of human makes sense.

2 Likes

@Nylenia, I wouldnā€™t say they lack any creativity. But it is fair to say that they are neglecting to give validation as to why the Night Elves have yet to embrace this class. None of the lore suggests that it is taboo, none of it suggests we cannot have their race learn to wear plate & still be in tune with Elune or the teaching of the Light.

I want answers, & nay sayers like Zevlach hinder the destination to the truth finding.

MAKE AZEROTH GREAT AGAIN!!! NIGHT ELF PALADINS 2021!!

Night Elf Paladins ftw!

These are Zandalari Prelates, and Prelates were given power from their Loa. Loa can give Light- themed powers. And it was a thing since Vanilla.

Zandalari were meant to have access tot his class since vanilla.
in MoP Prelates were introduced.
And BfA simply made Prelates playable.
Sadly their main Loa was killed, which was a great pity. Holy Light T-Rex was absolutely fantastic.

Interestingly enough, Shadra the spider goddess can give both Light and Shadow magics to their follower. Priestess Marā€™li is the discipline priest of the trolls.

Zandalari had their own equivalent in Monk via Jaguar Warriors.

Lol, the over the top generic Human based aspect of Alliance is why most people that side play that side.

1 Like

Yes please.

2 Likes

Iā€™d appreciate Night Elf Paladins. With the Night Warrior being a thing and Night Elves being more aggressive and martial, we have the perfect opportunity to add them.

3 Likes

Yes, its been too long.

1 Like

Totally agree. They really should have used Shadowlands as an opportunity to unlock more race/class combos.

I know we got death knights for allied races. Just think we need a some more variety. I would throw $25 at a race change for a night elf paladin so fast. Depending on what other combos they could release id probably pay for race changes as well. Just something because the combos we have are sort of stale.

1 Like

I didnā€™t read the wall of text,
but if a COW can be a paladin,
and a CORPSE can be a holy priest and hunter,
then everyone should be everything. Take off all the walls/limitations.

1 Like

Kul Tiran Paladins too, please.

2 Likes

you should, nice info there.

I would lvl night elf paladin right away. Maybe two xD

Agree. Kulā€™tiran Paladins would be awesome.

1 Like

highelves as paladins would be more awesome!

1 Like

and to further counter you, Zevlach, my champion start date with Blizzard for the World of Warcraft is 01.12.2005. It was bought for me as a birthday present, by my brother who was in the Beta testing for the game.

@ Diaana
states the space cow who has 2x racial paladins associated to your breedā€¦ fleeing on your space shipā€¦ led by a crazy old coot with a big pink staff. Night elves have been treated very poorly for eons. NIGHT ELF lives make huge differences in the World of Warcraft as we play it.