Night Elf heritage Armor Wish list

I really think if the Kaldorei Armor set is a loin cloth and bracers for the military, Then the Kaldorei are in worst shape then we know and deserved what happened at Teldrassil and are destined to be little tree elves hiding in the forest since they have forgotten what they are and were and Elisande was right when she said:

Kaldorei? You disgrace a glorious past, hiding in trees and cloaking yourselves in false piety. You have grown as savage as the trolls that skulk about your forests.

My hope is that we get an elite version of that traditional armor, something a bit more covered for the males. Just hoping for a sentinel look for the Fems and that Druid of the claw esque style for the males.

This may be asking too much, but this is one race where the males and females are just different as far as aesthetics and so on. They should be styled different imo.

I doubt they will give NE a good looking heritage set honestly. I think it will be something either completely out of place (like some huge plate set) or something like the worgen set with golden/yellow colours considering their history with the night elves.

Don’t get your hopes up

If I can’t get the classic bikini the bottom one would certainly be a great compromise to me.

Unfortunately Blood Elf mana-junkies only pee in the streets of Silvermoon instead of on forest fires.

When do they plan to release NE heritage armour?

Others have been out a long time.

I like the bottom on the bottom one.