Nice new HUMAN starting armour you made there!

Very much agree to this!

1 Like

Lol

that was funny

Please for the love of Garrosh let that happen! Yes please yes

2 Likes

Plenty of room in Icecrown.

It’s just a neat idea to entertain that they are updating this, and that, and tested out darkshore for its update
 gotta wonder if a full out update is near :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well see, it just seems insane to me that you go from this really old horrid armor to stuff that is up to date. With each expac, everything should be updated to current artstyle and graphics. Don’t completely change em, just update them to current textures and all

4 Likes

looking at your achievements
 you already are.

HEEEE-YOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

/cry

Why do they do this to us? What’s even the point of this if it’s locked from transmog?

4 Likes

I agree, I think a fresh update of at least SW, Org etc would be cool [more so SW since Horde be ugly]. But I heard the time-resources on darkshore made them realize updating zones to that extent is a huge task.

They maybe doing chunks at a time until things are brought up to date.

1 Like

Technical explanation-wise, I think it has to do with gear needing to be soulbound in order to unlock it for transmog. White gear by definition can’t be soulbound.

I do think they could definitely figure out a work-around for this, though

1 Like

1 Like

I’m sure it looks fine on a belf.

Bah dum tzzzz :drum:

1 Like

Well see, Stormwind and Org are pretty well and up to date. Mainly I am just talking about gear! Lol and some old creature and mob models.

Oh, my bad but even that, ya I agree.
But Stormwind is still severely behind.

SW can look even better with a BFA-type update.

1 Like

1 Like

Dude you know what I wanna see, I wanna see Zovaal, the Jailer, try to invade Stormwind with Anduin and see Turalyon, the Stormwind Alliance and Army of Light holding off the Jailer and that leads into next expac

2 Likes

hey guys we are now listening

locks armor for transmorg
 because
 reasons?..
always showing terrible work. will it 1 day turn into good?

1 Like

No more running around Goldshire looking like a murder hobo I guess :crazy_face: From rags to riches lol.

3 Likes

Yo Gerraxx, you wanna tell me why Gallywix is havin a good ole sitdown with the Brokers? He ain’t no good!

1 Like