Nice Interview

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/11/05/salt-tax-deduction-cap-wealthy-regressive/

“It started a conversation OKAY?!”

This is the single flimsiest nonsense politicians and pundits pull. If the mark is completely missed, the evergreen retreat option is “oh so you see I was being IRONIC and now you’re talking about it so I still win!” It is pathetic coping at best, genuine idiocy and tone-deafness at worst.

Bwahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

…oh you’re serious??

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

You need to learn how to read.

Now go reply to your priest quoting some Notorius BIG lyrics as you lay off people or whatever it is you do…

3 Likes

Ah yes. Those pesky white males.

I love it when religious folks bring this into a debate.

What defines “not” religious folks, Cauchy? Just curious…

1 Like

My comment was directed at Fasc.

Someone who’s “not religious” is someone without religion. I don’t know what " ‘not’ religious" means.

1 Like

Zipzo made the original claim, not me. It just continues to be hilarious that someone that doesn’t “believe” in free will (as if belief has any bearing in such a world) still talks as if people can agree, decide, or learn/change their mind about anything…

1 Like

Technically true. Although your answer still doesn’t prove you’re using this terminology accurately.

So you say “religious folks” without any concept of what the opposite of that is?

:thinking:

2 Likes

Why didn’t you just say “not religious?”

1 Like

I did say that.

2 Likes

No, you quoted “not,” which might indicating you didn’t quite mean “‘not’.”

“You’re funny.” vs. You’re ‘funny’." There’s a distinction.

1 Like

Funny how everyone else understood what I meant while you continue to obfuscate.

3 Likes

That’s funny. I don’t see any evidence that anyone else is paying attention to us.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s almost like nobody uses :blue_heart:s anymore, right?

:rofl:

3 Likes

Fasc doesn’t count.

3 Likes

That’s what he’s most afraid of.

1 Like

Even if that were true, he’s not the only one. Still disproves your previous assertion and you’re still obfuscating from the fact that you made this statement:

And you have no clue what you’re saying.

2 Likes

What is it that I’m saying, then?

That’s what I asked you.

You mentioned that you knew what a negation meant above. What more do you want?