NF or Venthyr / Which legendary?

Leveling my Balance druid but there’s a lot of upcoming changes because of how well druids are doing in shadowlands.
You know blizzard hates classes that are doing too well.

Should i go NF or venthyr?
I see Everyone leaving NF.

Also is the BOAT legendary still the best or there are better ones after the buffs?

I am Feral, but I can tell you that there is zero development put into Venthyr Druid. Join us if you want your major conduit to have a name, but no code inside it (does nothing all expansion). Also, our Torghast powers are not as good as NF.

Night Fae is really good; It’s like Blizzard’s apology to druids for ignoring us for years. Only go Venthyr if you like putting all your faith into possibly nothing.

However, there are some people running it such as Rudar (which you can check out his setup on youtube).

2 Likes

Wut
??
Source? Or you say this because Balance is top performing CN? In which case is mostly because of our AOE in Council and Sun King. Aff should outdps nearly every other fight

Yes it’s the best. What buffs, though? Balance legendaries haven’t changed at all this patch afaik.

Again, wut???

No idea where you’re seeing any of this stuff but NF is the default covenant for all Druids and no one is swapping away from balance. The other option is Kyrian, not Venthyr (sadly).

Certainly not until at least 9.1. We’ll see how the changes in raid design go when SD drops, a lot of Balance’s value is based on the general value of 2 minute CDs in Castle Nathria and their ability to use Convoke to burst down high priority targets + bring uncapped AOE.

That will probably still matter in 9.1 but we’ll see if anyone else rises up.

Like…?
What is the leadership results even???

And saying that blizz likes to nerf as an argument is pepega

venthyr is the new meta for boomkins in RBGS, but that’s about it… the amount of haste you get when the stars align is insane and you’ll top meters over any convoke.

1 Like

That’s what I saw all week this patch.

2 - 3 boomy Venthyr in RGB deleting everyone with the aoe lol.

So you wouldn’t recommend it for mythic + / arenas?

Every single one of the top boomies in rbg is NF or Kyrian, how is Venthyr the new meta there?

he said NF.

Bro do you even play?

It just took hold the last patch. No one knows about it yet, and most the top rbg druids got their high rating and stopped qqing.

It’s super secret- since i don’t wanna type out ALL the math, search on youtube: " THIS IS WHY EVERYONE IS GOING VENTHYR" by RUDAR— he explains it all— you’re welcome.

I haven’t seen anyone do the testing on Mythic+/Raid… I think Kyrain and NF might be superior here with balance of all things legendary— But who knows?

I do know that venthyr with all the haste that’s granted and shooting stars and starfall is overwhelming for healers to keep up.

Fae/BOAT for best single target. Kyrian/Pelagos and Pulsar is solid for multi-target, especially if you’re in M+ with a class that has a big 1 min CD like fire mage. IDK about Venthyr.

Fae is also best if you off-spec resto.

My friends are running Venthtyr and in RGB they just gods.
We went 9-2 last week.

This guy Jobi don’t even play PVP. Let him stay with the NF are “META” :rofl:

2 Likes

it’s nasty man… My rshaman is 2200 and I’ve seen multiple of boomkins (that i play against) running this spec/legendary/conv…

As a healer, I cry and we MELT.

1 Like

I agree with PVE content 100%

As far as RBGS tho- it’s venthyr-- IDK yet about arenas though- still believe it’s NF or Kyrian. it’s niche (pvp wise)

1 Like

Im trying to Focus PVP more this patch thats why.

I checked that guy out last week when he upload it and bro…
the amount of starfall kept falling was insane. his DPS meter broke the record
Should be fun in raids with multiple adds.

Meh to raids. The big DPS checks are single target or cleave fights.

Not a PvP-er but isn’t part of the arena Convoke strat the possibility of burst healing? It seems to prioritize heals in caster form and damage spells in boomie form.

Why kill a single person in big team fights when you can kill them all
with space chicken.

Leave heavy single hits to hunters or rogues.

Yea i agree, that’s why i said i think NF or Kyrain is best— NF is able to be countered more easily than Kyrian.

As a Warrior / Hunter main i can mess convoke super easy in arenas.

Had so many activated convoke i just shell or feign death until the cast is done.
Or spell reflected back and stun right away.

The only one that gave me trouble was kyrians sometimes.