Next xpac hype?

Is anyone actually excited for the next xpac? All I see are negative comments mostly

I can’t be hyped or negative when I don’t know what it will be.

19 Likes

There’s a bug with the new forums that allows people who’ve unsubbed to continue posting here anyway, if / when (it’s been a long time at this point) Blizzard gets that fixed there should be less negativity around here.

4 Likes

World of Warcraft - Praetors of Time-gating

4 Likes

I don’t get it

I’m skeptical but still excited. I believe it takes awhile for the lessons of the current feedback to sink in. It’s not likely they could adopt the end of Legion into the start of BFA since it was already being worked on but that might appear in the next expansion. A lot of the starting BFA feedback also probably was early enough to make an impact for next expansion so we will see what they show this Blizzcon.

No hype this Dev team doesn’t have the talent to put out a quality product and the higher ups don’t want them too.

7 Likes

It’s not a bug. If all you want is a echo chamber of positivity then there is no reason to even read the forums . There is so much negativity because BFA is really really bad

12 Likes

It is a bug:

I don’t see it, I’ve been having a ton of fun since BfA launched. They’re are issues with IEs and Azerite gear, sure, but overall it’s a great expansion imho.

1 Like

that’s an emphatic NO. i’ve been mislead, underwhelmed, and lied to so much that i have no interest in the next x-pac at this moment. i won’t worry about the propaganda that will be spued at blizzcon. i’ll take a wait and see approach next year. i’m definitely not waiting 11 months for pathfinder part deux again either!

5 Likes

Im hyped still for BFA so no im not ready.

1 Like

It can’t be worse. So there’s that.

I was excited for the next expansion the second this one was announced. This expansion is exactly what I didn’t want.

3 Likes

After a few years of meh to flatout terrible, I can’t be excited for what’s to come. For me it’s best to set my expectations low.

4 Likes

Yea… well that’s GD for you…

in before World of Wacraft - Voidlords of Draenor

Why? I don’t get it, what’s so bad about BfA?

We have at-least 6 months of this tier :slight_smile:

There is no rush.

What’s GD? I don’t use the forums much?

Welcome to Crazy Town
Bring your own tin foil hat and enjoy the show