Next SoM changes

No.

No, it isn’t.

1 Like

You stinkin’ casual.

Retail is thataway --------->

2 Likes

Gnome shaman is stupid, but Wildhammer dwarves canonically had shamans, and undead paladins kind of could work since they could have been human paladins before they died. It’s just a re-release anyway, stretch the lore a bit within reason to serve the game having new gameplay options.
Do more changes to SOM, do some crazy stuff, buff meme specs, make vanilla worth playing for a 3rd time. Disabling WBs and un-nerfing raids and that’s it is not the effort seasonal Vanilla deserves.

Uhh yes? Do you have enough experience in it to confidently say otherwise?

Cause I’ve played for +10years as a shaman tank and being able to tank the majority of the game makes them a tank…

Yes.

In that case you wouldn’t be saying what you’re saying lol.

I’ve tanked all dungeon atms in SoM with no problem and I’m getting ready to tank MC. I’ll be aiming to main tank Naxx, just as I have many times

What you’re doing isn’t tanking.

It’s just making 39 other people wait for you.

1 Like

Next SoM

Why would the next season be another season “of mastery”?

1 Like

Ever hear of Discord?

What a weak bait 1/10

Will they even bother with another SOM? It was a colossal flop, my friends told me by Christmas it’d be dead and they weren’t wasting their time playing it. Turns out they were right.

2 Likes

X

2 Likes

you’re very misinformed, I suggest actually learning about it, rather than guessing: Shaman Tanking Comprehensive Guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic as a proficient Shaman Tank

Incorrect.

Shaman are as much of a tank as a hunter’s or warlock’s pet.

What’s the point of TBC talent trees when you can’t go past 60? I doubt they would ever do this.

The rest of your changes I agree with.

Blizzard also needs to fix ranking in SOM S2 not the bandaide approach they did this season.

Dude, if I pick all frost talents through level 59, what do I pick at 60?? /s

2 Likes

Did you play the pre-patch? It was amazing!

To do that, they’d have to fix the way players think. Not gonna happen.

2 Likes

No I never played pre-patch.

That would have answered your question.

Yeah I got this R14 gear legit, I swear.