[News] Visions of N’Zoth Content Update Notes

I legit hate Ion and anyone who thought it was a good idea to BAR THE WARGLAIVES to the time walking event only for transmog. I seriously hate you people. We (as in me and others) have spent years farming those damn things, and now you rob us from transmogging them on the characters that were allowed to use them in the first place? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?

I have never, since 0.8 alpha to now, seen a bigger bait and switch. Let alone have been robbed so hard of something I EARNED in all my time playing this game. I hate you. I hate your ideas team. This is why Metzin and Mike left. This is why I wish Ghostcrawler was back. You robbed me, and everyone who has spent countless hours and years farming those items, and getting them back when they were relevant . ROBBED US.

3 Likes

This by far is the worst patch EVER!! Way too many new things to process at once, come on Blizzard gezzzzz

This patch is making me wish I hadn’t pre-purchased Shadowland now :frowning: If I had known then what I know now I would have had to really think about it…this isnt a really good one Blizzard, someone needs fired. :X

2 Likes

the wargliave decision is one of the more recent awful jokes from blizzard in a long line of bad jokes. seriously yall are messed up in the head

2 Likes

Hello. So, could Rogues and DKs ever use these for transmog? Or was it they could equip the item, but sadly, had to leave it behind? And supposedly, many legendary weapons can now be transmogged anticipation a pleasant burn, but then 'not that one, DHs only. And you feel misused. Misled. Robbed, even. Seems like if you could equip it, you should have the right to the transmog.
This has no effect on me, but I feel for you all as fellow players, and if I could, I would change things just that much, equip=transmog. Is that fair? idano, not knowing the topic at all well. That why I wont say to just equip it if you want the look, or you never had the transmog so it wasn’t stolen from you, or it never was promised, so any lies were your own, told to yourselves. Useful stuff, huh?
Detached, thoughtless and pointless, a Prick’s reasoning, and only Pricks will say it. I wont say those things. I will ask if some players lost perceived or actual worth when bumped by DHs being favored as a group. And I can say being cheated, feeling robbed, treated lightly or as a troublemaker, crying over a non-problem that would vanish if I would quit complaining. about losing something, I know how all that feels. Let me tell you about having something taken away. Let me tell you about my WATERSTRIDER.

1 Like

Yea I tried checking with Magni too and there’s nothing. I’m hoping they do a hotfix to bump up any characters that are under 50. Usually they do stuff like that but they dropped the ball on this one.

1 Like

This why I stopped farming the other piece on my rogue. Blizzard really ruined the fun of it.

The corruption system sucks…having that eye appear and cause you damage ramdomly and the vision of yourself almost one shoting you is NOT FUN…put FUN things in the releases…