[News] Visions of N’Zoth Content Update Notes

The official update notes for the January 14, 2019 content update to Visions of N’Zoth are here.

Read the complete notes here.

2 Likes

I’m getting an Error 404 - page not found?

hmm a 404! It truly is the chaos of the Old Gods!! N’Zoth had a vision… and it’s so pure!

2 Likes

N’Zoth has invaded the real world.

3 Likes

Maybe N’Zoth stole the page.

6 Likes

It should be there now. We were in a brief temporal anomaly, but I think we’re clear again.

4 Likes

Am I reading it wrong or does this say it’s going to take 42 weeks to max out cloak since you can only get one drop a week?

“1 drop across all sources” = 3 resistance a week.
125/3=42 ish

And that’s only after you grind to rank 15

1 Like

25 weeks — AFTER Rank 15 gets you to corruption resistance 50. Malefic cores take you to 125 at 3 per week.

1 Like

Cheer for the Clarification ; )

For the sake of transparency, you should really put in a note on the brutosaur achievement that it’s going away in shadowlands, so people who don’t frequent the forums actually know about this.

3 Likes
        • Developers’ note: Restoration Druid has an overall package of healing, damage, and utility that is very hard to compete with in solo-healed content. Two things that stand out in particular are the efficiency of focused healing on a single target with high Mastery, and the ease of contributing DPS with very little GCD usage on Sunfire.

Solo healing content so screw us in raid, right? Thanks Blizz.

1 Like

DPS passive healing still isn’t nerfed in PvP.
Guardian druid tanks are still as strong as raid bosses in pvp.
No PvP gear vendors.

Are your developer bosses even trying anymore ?

Do they care ?

7 Likes

Excited for this one. I really want a pandaren dk to test the new 55-58 experience, will probably boost him to 120 afterwards though.

1 Like

Unless it’s not worded correctly, we’re supposed to have an Alliance character exalted with Rustbolt to recruit the Mechagnomes?

2 Likes

I believe that is how it has worked with past races. At least I can say that for Legion I was exalted with all races and am only able to roll Lightforged & Void elves.

Wasn’t my experience. I had all four reps, and when I hopped on my Nelf DK, I was able to recruit the Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves

Question on Mechagnomes: If I understand things correctly, part of the unlocking is running the entire story line, which ends with a mythic dungeon. Sorry to be a casual here, but I have tried this with friends that run Mythic+ for a living and finding even they say it is tough. Now this is being split into two parts as well. I do not know what these ‘adjustments’ will mean, but will something be done to lower Operation Mechagon to a Heroic Dungeon? I’m sure the Horde would also appreciate a reduction in any Mythic content they need to run for the foxes. :slight_smile:

Developers’ note: The Warglaives of Azzinoth dropped from Illidan in Black Temple are the one exception, as a custom method for Demon Hunters in particular to obtain this transmog appearance already exists through Black Temple Timewalking, and we do not want to diminish the value of that unique reward.

I cannot express how disappointed I am with this. I’ve been looking forwards to rocking warglaives on my rogue since legendary mogs were announced, and to get this last minute “haha psych” just feels real bad. DHs were the only class in the game to be able to have a legendary weapon transmog for a year, is that not value enough? Or heck, make it so anyone with them has to do BT timewalking to preserve the uniqueness, but keeping them DH-only really stings.

25 Likes