[News] Shadows Rising Now Available for Pre-purchase

And if Genn is right then Talanji is next and perhaps the last or(if Geya’rah is still a warmonger) 2nd to last of the warmongers who will eventually turn on the Horde.

Can we keep the cover as is? I think Shadows Rising: Cover not Final has a real ring to it.

2 Likes

Does this mean July/August for Xpac release? :open_mouth:

COME ON! I need masks first and new yorkers get it first 'cause we’re the best state

I can’t wait to have more story not included in the game so nobody knows what the hell is going on.

3 Likes

You have a thing against books? :astonished: That’s preposterous!

Also, I’m still not a sir, but I appreciate the politeness. :candle:

3 Likes

You have no idea how many WoW fans are dyslexic. A cinematic or actually adding this stuff into the game, is much much preferred or even a cartoon series.

1 Like

Yay! :smiley:

How bout y’all put the story in the game we pay $15 a month for.

9 Likes

Can I preorder from Australia?

Do you not have books?

No, you’re wrong.
The previewed text doesn’t look anything like ‘sylvanas glorification’.
Nothing can be construed about the book from a few paragraphs.

Somewhere, Steve Danuser is sweating furiously as he waits for his advanced copy.

4 Likes

I really love the books but when is the audio book going to be available?

I’m feeling pretty attacked right now

I want the story in the game, not in some separate novel.

2 Likes

I really like this quote. Hopefully no more people will insist that Sylvanas did nothing wrong, or that she is somehow still working for the Hordes best interests.

I might pick this book up for that alone.

So, we go back to Zandalar? We have Zekhan and Talanji? We have Turalyon and Alleria, maybe development to void elves? We have a Supreme Allied Commander? We have resolution for Horde? We are going after Nathanos and Sira Moonwarden?

Why do I feel this would have been a much better 8.3 plot and conclusion to BfA than the one we actually got?

1 Like

Books should be supplemental to the game telling a story. Stop putting main storyline in books. That’s half the reason I hated BfA. The story made little sense if you only saw the in-game story. Especially if you only played one faction, then you only got 1/2 the in-game story!

Conclude Teldrassil? The fire took care of that, that’s fairly concluded