[NEWS] Save 30% on Race and Faction Changes

If only server change was on that list :sob:

2 Likes

ah yeah, gonna switch my human DK to Void Elf DK.

This is a good opportunity to increase warmode bonus for the alliance to scale up to 100%. Since there’ll be like 75% less of us tomorrow, make it so!

I’m the type of person who can easily afford these services but would rather wait MONTHS for a sale than waste $7-10. It all adds up in the end.

I’ll be faction transferring my DK back to Horde (and then a to a panda because you can cheese a race change that way) and turning my warrior main into a vulpera.

I hope my comment makes it to the WR this time

For some reason i read the title as NSFW and i was like “is
is a blue posting smut on the forums?”

So much fear mongering and doomsaying.

The most popular allied race currently is void elf (a copy of the most played race on horde by a long shot) was sitting at like 1.9% of the population as of last month. I’m not sure if vulpera could beat that but even if it came close or did beat it, it’s still going to be such a small portion of the player base.

From what I remember, the alliance cutting edge guilds mostly belong on oceanic or eu anyway, which aren’t horde slanted like NA (I don’t know as much about eu as I do oceanic though).

I do know faction swapping to horde on oceanic would be suicide for your raid/m+ prog though. Your queued content might fare differently.

1 Like

Will that DK be ur main going in 8.3 to get rep for both factions to Exalted? If so, I personally wouldn’t give up that 10% rep bouns racial for humans for a 1% damage reduction to shadow damage for a Void Elf. You can always turn that Human into Void after. But for myself, I’m keeping my UDK Human going into 8.3 as my main through Shadowlands. But good luck to you tomorrow!! Enjoy!

OMG, more incentives for people to go Horde

Give me Vulpera on Alliance and I’ll do a Race Change.

Asia also really prefers the Alliance.

It’s not our fault you play the wrong faction:)

That’s what I am waiting for they usually put server transfers on sale at the same time.

They have this sale every year in January. But this year it just seems like more incentive for the alliance to cry horde favoritism bad.

1 Like

'World of Hordecraft - in tiny font at the bottom ‘Oh and btw we have Alliance too!’

You’d think with Alliance winning both Warfronts, they’d sort out that their fanbase on this side actually gives a damn about the game. Not just logging in to do 2% of the content and then un-subbing until the next patch.

Oh well.
There’s a reason all my mains are Alliance. :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t believe there should be a Right and Wrong faction.

Now that 97% of the raiding scene is on the “Right” faction, i’m starting to think there shouldn’t be any factions at all.
Get rid of the imbalance entirely by combining what little is left on the Alliance with the majority of endgame PvE on the Horde.

Wait for the servers to turn on.

waiting for the flood gates to open

2 slices and a can for $4 here. Or a 2 topping medium for $5.99 :smiley:

If you are transferring multiple characters, it adds up. And a sale is a sale.

People have been asking for this, so they’re just being informative. I don’t see the issue.

1 Like