[NEWS] Save 30% on Race and Faction Changes

Sorry But I find the “new” classes lazy and unoriginal… more mistakes… where’s the complete rework of the game? – where are new mechanics that don’t involve the simply pathetic fear mechanic or stun etc? – awful… if I hadn’t bought into this for 6 months I’d leave… AGAIN… Game could be SOOO much more. 15 years and it feels like a cash grab now… I’m sure this post will rile fanbois and girlies but I am NOT the only one… Grym

Perfect timing! I appreciate it as I am switching my Draenei to a Void Elf! Can’t wait!

Fur the herd! :fox_face:

Only costed me gold and on top of that i wasn’t even grinding for gold either lol i didn’t pay a dime feels good man!!!

Wrong i was going to do it anyways but getting 3 races changes vs only getting 2 plus i still got enough time to grind for a 4 race change before it goes away feels good man!

The problem with heritage armor is that you have to abandon all your gear, professions, and reputations in order to earn it. If WoW allowed for all these earned profs/reps/etc to be account-wide like every other MMO in existence then leveling a new toon could be worthwhile.

I’d probably spend the $ to faction over if mechagnomes weren’t blocked off by a rep wall. Did everything on horde side, not going to grind revered on an ally ALT just to finish up the main quest line to be able to make a character. Don’t have kul tirans, dark iron & we can add mechagnomes to the list now :wink:

If they wanted to be your friend they’d just let heritage armor be something you get for having an Allied Race at 110+ not the strict leveling requirement.

What is the purpose of the leveling requirement besides either

1. Making you reroll
  2. Making you level something you may not want just for heritage armor

when i go to change race not all are open to me? what am i missing?

so sad everything is behind rep grinds… guess its time to leave wow after 15 years… ya i was that loser… and i would have payed good $$ to change.and stupid me got the xpack as well

I always feel bad when CMs are forced to post something like this. Its like knowingly walking into an oven at the request of your superiors…

1 Like

You don’t need to. As long as you have the achievement on your horde character, and you’re exalted on your horde character, you just need to do the initial Mechagnome questline (get to the point where the daily is available) on your 120 Ally toon and you should have the quest waiting for you at the Embassy.

That’s what I did. I got all the requirements on this character and unlocked Mechagnomes on my Night Elf Druid.

Edit: See? https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/veknilash/almadria

This is her. She’s only a little bit into Friendly, and that’s only 'cuz I did a couple dailies since they were the easy ones (6 chests)

still too dam expensive

You cant switch a toon over to an Allied Race, unless you already have unlocked that race.