[NEWS] Save 30% on Race and Faction Changes

I haven’t been “had” man. I was going to race change anyway. But getting a discount is just icing on the cake. 98% of the people who race change were going to do it anyway that are just happy about the discount.

Those who were not in can’t quite afford it will probably see it as manipulation. So will people that feel self-entitled. Wake up and smell the seaweed you’re not entitled to anything in life. So stop expecting things

Deathtroll (mind you nice try hiding your disgusting profile) Highest 3s PR - 2200 in 2011.
Seqqx - 4x glad with 4 alts above 2.6 pr exp when r1 was 2.8.

Thanks to check-pvp fr you can’t hide hahaha.

I don’t know man. As a keyboard turning terrible pve er I don’t think you should open your mouth around here. Get dunked on terribad kid LOL.

That’s what you say. I guess we’ll never know. Point is that plenty of people who are going to pay would otherwise have not. And that’s the point of the sale. because it justifies that decision to people.

I’m not sure what you mean by entitled. I have absolutely zero desire to play Vulpera or Mechagnome. lol.

We were talking about achievement points not PVP ratings I don’t know where you are coming from with this argument. My point was people with low achievement points are complaining about lack of content which means they haven’t done the current content. That has nothing to do with PVP or Raiding.

A person with no achievement points was complaining about lack of content meaning they have done none of the current content. What I said was purely factual. It had nothing to do with being good at anything. It had to do with content completion.

You basically just walked into a conversation about sports cars and made fun of me for not owning a truck. The fact that you do not understand that is mentally troubling at best.

You either have some severe mental issues in which case I am very sorry or you are just a toxic jerk

Some people don’t care about farming achievements from old content.

All my points are from 15 years of playing the game with 0 hunting for achievements…some people haven’t played that long

1 Like

that’s like people that argue that there is no content in bfa because they don’t like or don’t feel like doing the content that exists. it’s there. there’s plenty to do. meh.

1 Like

World of Warcraft is a business. As such, it’s their job to make as much profit as they can. If you are that bothered by it, you don’t have to click on the thread.

I think it’s awesome that they’re let us know about it. I never frequent the actual WoW website, so I wouldn’t have known about this otherwise.

Thank you Blizzard for letting me know!

1 Like

This guy gets it

1 Like

Forum’s achievement points are not a reliable source to measure someone’s experience or time played, I have over 25k points but you can only see less than 7k unless you check my armory.

People be living in a world of unicorns, dancing kittens, and rainbows to think vulpera along with this sale are not going to reduce blue side “main” participation.

4 Likes

Soooooooooooooooo yall couldn’t have added realm change to this sale too?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure just offering faction changes is going to open an even bigger problem between horde and Alliance numbers

1 Like

If the beginning of the end starts with the first faction/race change sale in WoW’s history and a tsunami of Vulpera obliterating the tattered demoralized remains of the Alliance playerbase, at least we can die knowing we were the good guys.

non-existent Alliance musical band starts playing sad music softly even though the devs never bothered to make said band just go with it

3 Likes

oh for crying out loud, its not that bad.

Lmfao. Literally impossible to find a thread where Alliance players aren’t whining about something.

Even something as positive as a services sale (at a time when they’ll be in high demand no less) is met with whining. It really is the shared Alliance trait.

I feel like I’m being trolled rn. When the heck are transfers and related things going on sale again. Ever? Goodness

Waiting on playable Sethrak before I race and or faction change.

You broke the cardinal rule, don’t fix what ain’t broken pal. You just made things 50x worse! I’m sending a bill for emotional distress. Failure to pay will result in the Goblin Finance Authority paying you a “visit”.

I may just do this, but I’d hate to leave the horde. Wish there was a discount for realm transfer, I get tired of sitting around asking for help for group quests or to run something with no response, yet I tag with a bunch of alliance killing a group mob, probably cause all the horde hang out on full servers like Illidan and area 52

1 Like

Saving 30% seems like a really good deal especially those who want to change their race. Hold on now, let me explain before you empty your wallet. If you are going into 8.3 with a Human, I HIGHLY recommend you keep them Human until you get Exalted with the two new factions. Why? Humans racial passive “Diplomacy” is increase reputation by 10%.

I was sold on day one when I could change my Human DK to Void Elf DK via the goodies coming in 8.3 about a month ago. But then I thought about it and If I did, I’d lose that 10% passive. With Void Elf racial passive “Chill of the Night”, you have 1% reduction to Shadow Damage. I mean, 10% vs 1%. I’d rather get the most out of my rep with keeping my DK human until I get Exalted then race change to Void Elf. And yet, here again, just now, I’m thinking about Shadowlands coming in about 8 months and that’s another “rep” grind. I don’t mind Humans just for the purpose of that nice 10% bonus inc to rep but I do love the looks of the Void Elf. Well, I can’t complain, my Hunter and Lock are both Void Elves so, I think I’m good having 2 Void Elves. But the choice is yours. Good luck!!!