[NEWS] Save 30% on Race and Faction Changes

Finally!! Thank you!! My Monk no longer has be be a Nightborne!!

I’m shocked this thread is saying all the Alliance will move Horde and not talking about baiting people into race changes, when they still need to level something for heritage armor.

I can’t imagine why any Horde mains would want to faction change to play a robot in a diaper but I can imagine why Alliance would want to play a cute fox.

7 Likes

We’d still level one for Heritage armour, but many of our characters have progression we want to move over.

Planning to move my hunter over, and level up a Warrior.

Jaina once asked to have Horde dismantled
 How wrong she was about that!

Screw this manipulative crap.

Y’all trying a little too hard and too obvious to milk this pathetic “content” releases.

Yes, they would have and they always do. This is how you capture a wider audience. I mean thanks for basically screaming " I am still in high school " weird flex.

Everyone has their own view on the subject, but one thing I had noticed is that there does seem to be a positive vibe going around the social network on this.

If my name was Vendreck, I would want name changes to go on sale too. J/K! :sweat_smile:

So $7.50 was holding you back?

I like sales. So yes, it was. I knew a sale on it was coming and was willing to wait.

Time to join the winning side folks!

1 Like

Why? If they don’t understand the requirements to earn heritage armor by now that is on them and not Blizzard’s fault.

That service was just introduced to WoW Classic, they could never discount those juicy sales right there.

Also, it’s clear they will eventually make the Alliance more appealing somehow, but they first need everyone moving to the Horde to get profit out of it.

some of the heritage armors are ugly though. like i boosted a nightborne and race changed my shaman to a HMT and regret neither with no plans to level for heritage.

You have 2k achievement points. You are in no position to talk about lack of content you haven’t done the current content lol.

Why is it that most people that complain about lack of content have under 5k achievement points?

Oh shut up. When the Store pets/mount went on Holiday Sale, everyone complained that none of the services were going on sale. Now, the services are going on sale, and people still complain.

A company put some of their things on sale - oh nooooo, so manipulative.

2 Likes

Yeah, but those usually come with extra roach limb topping and rat bite size holes.

1 Like

Part if the reason I am going to race change my Human DK to a VE one. I think their heritage armor is bad looking and wouldn’t be caught dead in it, so no lose for me to just race change. This sale just make it even easier.