[NEWS] Save 30% on Race and Faction Changes

Got to milk the furry dollar.

1 Like

Many raiders already play both factions so Idk. Probably none, they’ll just wait to play their alli toons when the racials and stuff favours them more.

Honestly just wait a bit longer. That’s already in progress hahaha

1 Like

Maybe. Probably you’re right. We’ll have to see.

I am curious though why the horde is so popular in BfA. In WoD it was the opposite. In Legion it didn’t seem to matter.

You would think so, seeing how many alliance players were demanding free transfers as a way to solve their ‘imbalance’ problems.

1 Like

The question is how many casuals will they lose changing to Vulpera my guess is it will be a good amount.

2 Likes

I never stayed to up to date with that. I keep coming back to WoW on and off between other games and I never stayed long enough to dig into that.

I will always blame belfs for imbalance …and now foxes lol

1 Like

What do ‘casuals’ matter to the end game raiders? As I understand the complaints from alliance are all about end game raiders and raiding guilds.

1 Like

But you will still have the best pet-battlers, fashion shows, and Goldshire table-dancers!

Not fair Blizz…

No Vulpera Druid no race change >:(

There was no reason to start a whole thread about how vulpera might affect faction balance in general when it could just be slipped in as a comment here.

Figures, and I just did 2 changes last week :rage:. Now I’ve wasted 2 whole tokens, although I do like the HoA mount I bought with the excess blizz bucks. Oh well, 'swhat I getfor trying tooutguess blizz (i was 100% sure they’d try to milk the new ARs). :hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Most raiding guilds fit the “casual” category doing normal-heroic. Plus M+ that most of the population does. Casual pvp. And the tickle down effect from the elite guilds.

Any player that’s dedicated is affected.

Awesome thanks blizz, really was looking forward to changing some characters over!

Nah sales are manipulative. Especially when the service is at 0 cost to the company. GAP, etc. all use sales to manipulate people emotionally. It’s just that the prices are inflated when there isn’t a sale.

3 Likes

Sweet, think ima change my rog to vulepra

Where are you getting slices for $9 each, man hit the corner shops, a slice a can of pepsi for $2.50 max!

Well 8.3 as far as I know is just 2 re-used zones and a new raid. Not gonna keep people around long so they need alternate forms of revenue.

So what do you do for your warlocks?

BLESS THE RAINS.

I was secretly hoping for this, many thanks. Question is, which one of my characters :robot:.