[NEWS] Play Warcraft III: Reforged and Relive the Beginnings of World of Warcraft—Now Live!

Return to a climatic time in Azeroth’s history before factions formed, heroes rose and fell, and the World of Warcraft legacy began.

Read the blog here.

2 Likes

When are we able to start installing it? I wont be able to play it until I get back from work and I’d rather not have to sit through an install when I get home.

2 Likes

I will if you give me a meat wagon.

3 Likes

“Hell, It’s about time.”

1 Like

I’m excited! Feels like it’s been forever waiting for this game, I’m ready to work. :smile:

Edit: Never mind I lied, you can start installing it right now!

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna wait on this to see if it lives up to the promises.

Good luck, everybody who preordered.

6 Likes

On a scale from 1 to 10, how uh… immediately playable without bugs is this going to be?

1 Like

Does the upgrade to reforged replace the older version? Or will both versions be on the Blizzard app main page?

preordered what? almost a year and a half ago. Already regretted it at least 8 months ago when the radio silence dragged on far past a reasonable stretch. Long since learned not to trust this company well before now and not particularly enthused to see what problems launch will entail.

I did enjoy driving around in my meat wagon though, about a year ago when I was still trying to find something in BfA compelling enough to stay.

1 Like

Is it online only? If so, I’ll just dig out my old WCIII disks.

1 Like

Is everything still wrong?

Harpies with five fingers and a back toe?

Trolls without their back toe?

Succubi with Dreadlord wings?

Stuff like that?

Because this totally killed my mood.

2 Likes

Is that one the yummiest?

Yeah, a LOT of the new models and ‘updates’ sorta killed it for me. it doesn’t look like a Warcraft game imo and I really hope it’s not indicative of some new art style/direction they’re taking. (I know alot of it was farmed out, so hopefully THATS not a trend… the art is HUGE for me in this game)

I think the models look good.

I just don’t like the 19028309180309138018301398 anatomy mistakes.

A game that predates classic? Are all the future success of Blizzard dependent on re-releasing work done in the distant past before many of the current players were born?

1 Like

Looks like it. The present Warcraft team just isn’t up to it.

Downloading the game at an incredible pace of 1.5-2mbps. Cant wait to start playing in a couple hours. Except I wont be able to, because thats when I go to work :frowning:

Im aware its not blizz’ fault for the slow download. Just my poor internet. Cant wait to start playing the game tomorrow morning when I get home from work.

Does it actually work?

4v4’s were super buggy (frequent disconnects) even as late as last weekend - and I don’t think we were able to play the campaign at all (at least not all the times I checked).

There’s a multitude of reasons why sequels are usually bad (or get worse with time), but it’s a very common occurrence. It’s not just wow; movies, series, etc. all have the same problem.

Just be happy it has lasted this long.

TBH, it’s kind of sad that such a “huge” announcement is getting so little talk. Only 20 posts and the thread was made by a blue 3 h ago…