[News] LOVE IS IN THE AIR ARRIVES IN WOW CLASSIC: FEBRUARY 11–16

I like that a post about a holiday event by one of the employees ends up about AV and the drama of said topic.

Stay trendy guys.

1 Like

Never said anything about map imbalance, but, if the shoe fits, put that sucka on.

Queues weren’t this long when AV 1.12 was put in the game.

Glad you can push this garbage instead of fixing your game , WTG with the “don’t yall have phones” mentality , once again not listening to your player base

1 Like

hour+ queue times were a thing up till xrealm bgs were implemented in real vanilla

I can’t wait for this event :slight_smile:

Oh, thank god! What we’ve all been waiting for. Thank you, Nethaera! Yet another completely useless and unwanted update.

You guys have reached a new level of [Censored] useless.

Isn’t that the point though, CRBGS and AV 1.12 came at the same time to try to lessen queues, and it worked.

Will there be faction change and merged server rewards in this event? Or just chocolate food buffs.

1 Like

If only you loved the thousands of Alliance players you didn’t gaf about as they quit due to what you allowed during phase 2 a quarter as much as the Horde that already had half hour queues due to being heavily stacked when you gave them a half dozen AV changes almost immediately.

You’re so tonedeaf if you think treating one faction like kings and just straight ignoring the other is going to promote anything in the realm of love. It’d be one thing if you’d simply let original imbalance that favoured the Horde stand, at least then you could have used the excuse ‘well, that’s how it was in Vanilla’.

But you couldn’t could you- you had to keep stacking it and making it worse by changing things. There’s people showing under 1% win rates after YOU, Blizzard changed things Horde was asking for.

Well I guess both Horde and Blizzard can enjoy their Valentine’s date in peace, as it’s pretty clear Alliance are starting to go to better games made by devs that don’t pick a side.

3 Likes

Ya know, you guys babble this nonsense over and over like you believe if you keep saying it, that it will magically become true.

AV got changed primarily because alliance people got tired of being shafted with nearly empty games, and false reports lodged to cause us to get disconnected from the game and banned from chat etc.

Maybe You should have loved your fellow alliance players more?

And what half a dozen changes?
They changed it so the game wont start if you have less than 20
And they hid the queue numbers.
Maybe i missed something but that’s 2 not 6

4 Likes

I rember having 2hr queues in 1.12

Looking forward to running my wee toons through this holiday. Going to try and get as much candy as possible to save for my AB. :smiley:

Blizzard may have given up on communicating with us, however, we have not given up on communicating with them.

1 Like

Holy crap… Nethaera!?

(https://youtu.be/031vKBPk5eA)

how about u fix ur trash of a pvp yall created thanks!!

2 Likes

Imagine how much worse it will be for Alliance once all the hordies are in backless dresses with heartshaped cutouts over the stomach. So you guys get the ponies with the cutie marks, but we get the big beasts with hearts on our stomachs. It’ll be a my little pony massacre at the hands of the mighty carebears.

2 Likes

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Except the first change they implemented fixed that, the second change was specifically targeting premades after the empty games thing was already fixed.

For the record, I don’t care about AV at all - just proving you’re wrong.

?
They took the queue number off, because AV was not intended to be premade in that fashion.
They did give you the ability to set up and join as a 5 man, which is something we did not get to do in vanilla.
In fact in vanilla, they also took away our ability to queue as a 40 man premade when they realized we could have the raid leader queue us and auto accept use all with a quick console command.

The second thing is simply because, even sans discord premades, the possibility for an AV to start with 10 people still existed, and would have still been a problem because people still try to game the queues.

You have not proved anything, you actually can not prove anything.
You’re trying to prove why a guy did something, that you dont know, have never met, have never spoken to and dont know a thing about, nor do you have any kind of access to all of the non forum feedback his team has access to.

So unless you go get a job working with that guy, you’re not proving anything.

3 Likes