[News] Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

Please keep the XP buff too! We could be stuck at home for months.

3 Likes

Legion and BFA only, and Rajani and Uldum not included.

Useless!!

11 Likes

Gonna guess it’s cuz of people just getting back to the game or starting legion while wanting the allied races of either expansion.

That’s kind of a bigger incentive to get rep

Got people to resub for a month and about to unsub right after cause of the limitations on this buff and removing xp lmao.

1 Like

Why would anyone that came back care for reps?

1. They come AFTER the exp boost.
  2. AR are rep free next expansion
  3. Anyone that truly cared about those quite finite grinds has already done them.
  4. I don’t think many of us who resubbed for the exp are staying for this.

Pls extend the exp boost.

5 Likes

XP buff was always going to go away on the 20th.

2 Likes

I’d rather have the XP buff. :pleading_face: :pray: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

EXTREMELY disappointed with this change. Won’t be spending any more time leveling my Mechagnome now. The XP buff should be extended through COVID-19 at minimum. GG Blizz…

3 Likes

I was excited for about 2 seconds, then someone pointed out the 8.3 exclusion. The rep you get from dailies and events in those zones is anemic even with a 100% buff. Please address this!

1 Like

Please for the love of all that is, extend the XP buff as well! I don’t care for reputations, but I have tons of alts I’m levelling because of the buff! :<

2 Likes

Yay!

Please extend the 100% exp buff as well.

I really wish this was all expansions, I mean i can somewhat understand excluding Uldum and Rajani, but why only legion and BFA expansions? There are a ton of older factions i would love to have this for to work on, and it wouldn’t hurt anything for the buff to affect it.

3 Likes

Yeah they said 4/20 as the end off the jump, but the point of that sentence was that it’s clear they’re not going to consider the massive amounts of feedback clamoring for it to be extended.

2 Likes

For the boost to be the economically sound choice, it requires for there to be at least 1/4 of the amount of people that resubbed for the exp buff to be interested in paying for boosts. Of course, none of them has any real statistics, but it is a bold claim to state that the boost is definitely the most economically sound choice.

Extend the XP buff please!

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m gonna do if they don’t keep the EXP buff lmao

2 Likes

The devs don’t get to make business decisions like that haha.

1 Like

if y’all really gonna behave like this, could at least extend the reputation buff to all reps…

3 Likes

The rep buff is cool and all, but you’re giving people the chance to unlock Allied Races faster…and then removing the buff that makes them so difficult to level in the first place?

Seems a bit silly. I’d love to see events like this continue going forward into later expansions though, especially reputation buffs that affect previous expansions to allow players to get things they want or need (Angler’s rep, Legion/BfA paragon caches, etc) with ease if they’re still playing.

5 Likes