[News] Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

This isn’t as good as the exp buff. People are going to unsub.

9 Likes

Please keep the xp buff. The rep one is useless if it’s only legion and bfa reps. I was already pretty meh on a rep buff but figured I could knock out some of the older reps i still don’t have exalted but it’s only applicable to 2 expacs…

Pretty useless :confused:

5 Likes

Exactly. /10char

Oh hey this is really coo- “Bonus excludes Rajani and Uldum Accord reputation.” wtf, why? They don’t give some absurd power reward and it’s not even “new” content anymore. Just let us get rep faster. The “emissaries” (invasion reward) already give less rep than normal emissaries.

5 Likes

Yall need to leave this in. There is no good reason to remove it. Leveling will be even faster in Shadowlands and there won’t be any new content added until then.

If not ok, ESO is about to release a new chapter, I’ll see you when Shadowlands launches then I guess and I’ll focus on Greymoor. I need to do the Harrowstorm DLC content anyway before Greymoor releases.

9 Likes

Epic! Thank you :slight_smile:

Excellent, exactly what I was hoping for the other night. EXP bonus does nothing for me, but rep bonus is huge for me right now as I am running through Legion atm.

Out of curiosity, afraid I didnt read everyones post/response. But what about older reps - Say for the Tauren Heritage or even Goblins or Ravendolt!?

I feel like you should keep the xp buff as well because after unlocking allied races by using this, new and returning players will have to deal with the dreadful leveling.

2 Likes

Welp, this just got me to log back in.

Cant wait to max all of my DKs reps.

Basically have 97 reps already. None of the ones left to reach 100 are counted because “Legion/BFA only” … shame.

Also extend the xp buff for those of us in this boat :expressionless:

3 Likes

Why not just keep the xp buff? Or have the rep buff work for more than just 2 expacs?

7 Likes

This applies only to Legion and BFA reps, excluding Rajani and Uldum Accord.

I was thinking I might just let my sub lapse unless there was a reason to keep working on my alts. Now I know the answer - thanks.

I take it all back. Seeing as you all just made my day by extending the xp buff to pre-patch. :heart:

PLEASE tell the devs to reconsider and extend the XP buff!

10 Likes

PLEASE keep the XP buff. There is nothing else for me to do in this game right now BESIDES level alts.

6 Likes

damn…

Thought I would be able to catch up my alts rep.
But its good regardless I guess for people who want to catchup with their flying.

1 Like

They wont because they still believe they can get as much money out of people for the level boost as possible before Shadowlands changes leveling. They will still get money for it but much less due to it being easier. Its unfortunate but it is business

Ha. Called it that a new buff would be coming. Thanks dudes.

Why just Legion and BfA? Give us more to do and extend it to all expansions!

4 Likes