[News] Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

This question is very important!

2 Likes

Only Legion and BFA reps though? I can understand the lockout of Rajani and Uldum Accord but whats it going to hurt to extend that to older reps? Like us that would like to get that 100 rep unicorn lol

6 Likes

Excludes the only two factions in legion or BFA that I do not have exalted. I guess I will let my account lapse after the 20th then. Been a fun month of leveling!

1 Like

This ain’t it.

EXP buff extension instead.

11 Likes

This will greatly increase the amount of raw gold gained from doing WQs!

Thanks for the boost!

1 Like

Considering the next world quest bonus event starts on May 19, the day after this event ends, I’m gonna say no :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for this but honestly, I ended legion with 11 characters exalted with all factions (thank goodness for boa rep tokens, and easy emissaries). They’ve since buffed rep for legion reps to get allied races quicker. So I honestly got to ask, at this point how much more help do people need with getting allied races for legion? Sad how this doesn’t include the 8.3 zone reps.

However thank you for this. Will make my recent goal at trying to get exalted for all on all characters easier. And will definitely, use this to get that the paragon mount from the ankoan; and grind out rep on my horde paladin.

Ok so the exp buff is indeed going away. Will dedicate alot more this weekend on leveling ARs.

Yeah, I just saw it. Boy this company is scummy.

4 Likes

Just wanted to drop in and say Thank you for the exp buff, that was great and it was much appreciated !

1 Like

This is expected but disappointed. Please continue 100% bonus exp as well. I’ve had so much enjoyment from leveling alts this past month. I like giving people who need Legion and BFA reps still but I have everything exalted and most rewards. I’m not even leveling alts for a specific endgame goal. It’s just fun playing World of Warcraft. I’ve even gotten several friends into the game! Please, please reconsider this and add 100% experience buff as well!

7 Likes

Maybe I’ll actually get flying cause the Mechagon and Nazjartar reps are bad design.

No thanks. Maybe if it was the EXP boost and ALL rep boost maybe. Keep the EXP boost.

7 Likes

Experience buff too? Enjoying leveling alts which will end come April 20th and back to raid logging …

1 Like

Yeah, I thought about getting some of the wrath ones for the fishing poles and the like, but this isn’t worth it.

1 Like

Based on what I am seeing its looking doubtful they extend the buff if only because it takes away money they could be getting from the lvl boost

Aren’t they dropping the rep requirement for allied races in Shadowlands…? Just keep the exp buff up, that’s what people have been asking for.

Yeah !!! nice altough including older rep would be nice too looking at that sweet unicorn mount im at 60ish/100 for that

eh. continuing xp would be better. this is like getting a donut and then being given a piece of lettuce

12 Likes

I’m so sad the experience buff is ending. It was nice to level an alt. :frowning:

2 Likes

this is a downgrade from the XP buff, ONLY Legion and BFA but excludes Rajani and Uldum? ): I am happy for those that need to catch up BUT maybe keep the EXP buff as well, or at least extend the reputation buff to ALL reputations? It just makes no sense to me. I want to keep levelling and have it actually feel like it counts/matters. It’s so slow without the XP buff. I’m bitter about this.

6 Likes