[News] Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

That’s a good point. I’m glad they are making that change. I won’t worry about the rep grind for BfA horde allied races then.
————————

There’s also rank 3 crafting recipes. I have the rep for the BfA alliance allied races and flying, but making recipes more efficient if I want to make xmog gear later will be nice.

None of the fun reps count either… Fishfriends and Bee rep don’t count either. This is just table scraps and not very good ones.

3 Likes

WIsh it counted the 2 new reps, have they said if this is going to get extended like the XP buff?

1 Like

Chances of an extension? I’ve been having a blast and I would like to rep grind on other characters to exalted. Gotta get that “new main” feel ready for Shadowlands.

3 Likes

It’s been great leveling up my alts in preparation for Shadowlands. Please consider extending this again.

1 Like

Please extend this. There’s no reason not to.

5 Likes

Is this bonus rep just for level 120 players?

I’m big sad this is going away. My only goal during this has been to get the paragon cache mount from Nazjatar and I’ve opened a ton of boxes and it just isn’t happening. I don’t have words for how much I hate paragon rep mounts. Especially after they expressly stated they wouldn’t add any more after Legion.

the xp buff is the one that s staying till pre path it the rep that is leaving on the 18th

yep, wish they would extend the rep, im trying to finish the chest mounts from Legion

So what’s the next bonus?

More Cloak items for completeing Horroriffic Vision sides?
Quad Corrupted Mementos?
More Weapon and Armor emmissary bonuses?

That’s a post from weeks ago. At that point, when I had made that post, they were still planning on ending the XP buff, they hadn’t extended it yet.

i only need 2 more chests mounts then ill be done, why i want it extended

This feels weird to end prior to Shadowlands. I know this was turned on due to the virus, but BFA has some of the worst grinds in WoW. As far as I can tell, there is way too much to do at end game right now. The extra rep really helps alleviate the issue.

I hope the dev team reconsiders this and keeps the rep buff active till Shadowlands.

3 Likes

Oh wow this is perfect. In May 17, FF14 starts a free trial, so Ill play until may 18 to take advantage of this boost! NICE!
Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

the week they are canceling it is WQ week, i am not a math guy, it would make the bonus rep double again? 6k an emissary? they should just extend it:O)

1 Like

I’d be surprised if there were another but it’s been fun to imagine lol.

ya with states starting to open stuff up slowly even they they know it isnt safe. but guess they got to find a way to spread the virus somehow for the Global population control like they been doing…its sad how many pople dont know that the government has been behind the virus this whole time.

Yes, please keep this buff in game till Shadowlands. I just came back to game and would love to unlock races.

5 Likes

What i’m interested in knowing is why Legion WQs give 150rep baseline and BFA WQs give 75

1 Like