[News] Death Knights for All Races Preview

4 Horseman doesn’t work for Bolvar, they’re either chilling at Acherus or get demolished offscreen.

2 Likes

Did you not open the page and scroll down?

What’s wrong with that picture? Does that pic imply they work for Bolvar?

:thinking:

I don’t know, seem pretty in line with Bolvar right there. Doesn’t look like they are at Archerus. Also…

Pretty sure Darion died when they tried to get Tirion’s body to raise as a Horseman and then Bolvar re-raised Darion into one of the new Four Horsemen. Pretty sure Darion’s statement was made before being re-raised and who can say where his allegiances lie now.

Lol wow cool pandas cant wait…

Either way if it doesn’t or not I already got a 110 panda so I hope the panda heritage armor is at least good looking.

Gonna be fun. World of Deathgrip for the foreseeable future.

this target has been tapped

DK expansion confirmed! Wrath 2.0 Confirmed!

1 Like

This is wrong, player DK raised Darion, his allegiance is to the player DK.

We all swear fealty to the Lich King.

Im not roleplaying sorry.

2 Likes

What’s going to happen with already existing DKs?. Are they gonna give us the Acherus mount too?.
Can I change my race to an allied race?

I mean, 20-55 isn’t that big of a gap, it shaves off maybe 4 hours if I have my numbers right. They’ll still have to deal with the Outland-Northrend block.

I’m not either. In the class hall campaign we do not outrank the Lich King. He’s still the Lich king. I mean w/e. You’ve quibbled with 3 different people in this thread. I’m thinking this may be a “you” thing.

What? He remembered wrong when he said Lich King ressed Darion.

1 Like

Don’t forget those chains of ice mobility will be shot for all.

I could be wrong but Acherus mount just sounds like the deathsteed you get from questing.

The real benefit to Allied Race DK is you can just skip the DK intro entirely now.

1 Like

Why are the four horsemen serving Bolvar now though? I thought they only answered to the deathlord? :thinking:

hey blizzard will there be the death knight voice filter for the new death knights as well?

2 Likes

What do you mean? The mount Blizzard is referring to is the horse you got it in the original intro experience. They’re saying that the AR DKs will get them in the new starting experience as well.