Newly leveled Warlock LF Guild

I am looking to get back to killing stuff whether it be in raid or mythic+. Recently changed shifts back to days, so i will be available for most evenings. I boosted a warlock and currently devoting my time to just improving. Looking for AoTC or better maybe doing some mythics. Currently wide open, more importantly just getting back to enjoying playing with other people.

Pretty much looking at 8pm - midnight est pretty much any day.

Bnet Susipria#1667
Discord: myztify

1 Like

Hi Zabraxi,

I run a small casual social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Greetings Zabraxi!

Our times match your times, and we are in need of a warlock! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
7/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

ā€œSpecial snowflakeā€ accommodations, safe spaces, and ā€œpreferred pronounsā€ not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi, Zabraxi. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) is a recently-formed guild looking to put the finishing touches on our raid team. Weā€™re looking for a warlock, so you definitely fit our needs, and our raid times should match yours as well! Weā€™re very active and social both in and out of raid, so youā€™ll always be able to find groups to run content with.

Since you mentioned that youā€™re looking to improve on your class as well, Iā€™d be happy to work with you and help you with your rotation and general lock stuff (Iā€™m pretty well versed in the class :slight_smile: ). Let me know what you think, weā€™d love to hear from you.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Thank you for the responses so far. Currently still looking and responding.

Hi Zabraxi!

Our times may not fit what you are looking for. But I will add guild spam here if you would like to give us a look!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Want a permanent raid spot?
Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 3 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
ā€¢ Not easily offended
ā€¢ Socializing
ā€¢ Patient with new members and rebuilding guild (If you choose you can assist as well)
ā€¢ Communication
ā€¢ Willing to learn and participate (even teach/guide)
ā€¢ Available for raid (life happens so give notice unless extreme emergency)
ā€¢ Mythic+ not mando. But recommended if you want to get into Mythic Raiding.

We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

What we are NOT looking for:

ā€¢ Players who want a social guild, but do not socialize
ā€¢ Player who want to run content or events, but ignores request to join and complain later if not invited
ā€¢ Players that expect full 100% attention of all officers and GM and for us to hold your hand 100% of the time
ā€¢ Players that consistently request higher ranking in guild (ranking is earned, this includes raid lead)
ā€¢ Players that request ingame items or gold on a consistent bases

Need:
Tanks: OPEN
Heals: OPEN
Melee: OPEN (Excluding Pali)
Ranged: OPEN

Raid Days & Times
SAT-SUN
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Bnet: Splicer6#1113
Disc: Splicer666

Unfortunately that Sunday stop time is a little to late for me. Good luck in recruiting

Hello Zabraxi,

I wanted to tell you about my guild The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage. We are 8/9 heroic Amirdrassil 2 nights a week and we have 2 dedicated m+ nights, anything else is available other nights, even more m+. We just discuss it in discord and get together.

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:15 pm est to 10:30 pm. We are looking for some ranged damage dealers, but we like to let people play what they love.

We have all manner of high level crafters, we cover guild repair and try to provide everything needed for a good experience.

We are small enough that no one sits out, we help run m+ to help gear people up as needed and we are supportive and offer a good opportunity to make real friends.

I have a twitch channel that I stream to if you want to see us in action: twitch.tv/anaranae and you can reach me at Bnet: Anaranae#1516 or Discord: Anaranae#3307

Iā€™ll reach out to you today with friend requests and I hope to hear back from you. Have a great day Zabraxi :smiley:

Ana

Still currently looking.

Hit US up

Still looking around, but narrowing it down fast

What i respond to people with:
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently are recruiting range dps. We raid 9:45pm to 12:45am CST on Tuesday and Sunday. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact anyone in the guild. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497 on discord at Hadorya #3191.

Hi! My husband and I run a guild and are mostly active in the evenings, as we are EST and people work during the day. Here is my forum post if youā€™d like to take a look.

Weā€™re looking to add a warlock to Unsunderedā€™s roster!

Unsundered of < Seraph > is a once a week, AotC-focused team.We raid together once a week to have some fun killing bosses. If that sounds like a good time to you, feel free to reach out to join us!

< Seraph > of US-Malā€™Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Cross-faction raiding

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (11:00pm - 1:00am CT, T/Th) - melarn#1954
  • Unsundered - HEROIC - 9/9H (8pm - 11pm CT, M) - jaymie#11120
  • Reunion - MYTHIC - 5/9M (8:30pm - 11:00pm CT, T/Th) - abiel#1181

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Global Recruitment: Abiel (abiel#1181)

Visit SeraphGuild.com ` for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey Zabraxi! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If youā€™re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the gameā€™s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Wreckreational Havoc - Kilā€™Jaeden 9/9H LF DPS and Healers for Heroic and expanding into casual Mythic. Raid times are Weds/Fri 6:30-9:30PM Pacific Standard Time.

Currently seeking:
Mostly needing ranged but will consider any class/spec.

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (currently 9/9H) Progressing into casual Mythic Progression
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds/Fri 6:30-9:30PM. Alt/main runs on Monday 6:30-9:30 PM PST. Our alt raids are normal or heroic depending on the group comp.

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 15 minutes before first boss is expected to be pulled
  • Have appropriate gear, gemā€™d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras, etc)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We do not have a lot of dedicated pvpā€™ers, but our ranks are growing and coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys 2-10+ for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428