New zone what a joke

They’re on the mini map but they vanish often before I get to them. The mobs aren’t dropping them nor letting me loot. It says (optional) but they’re not in the drops

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

Cmon. 5 rares, 5 seeds, 1 Super Surge that takes 10 minutes and is as AFK’able as Soup Event. There should be a few more things to do in the zone.

Dude it takes 45 minutes maximum to complete all the content in the entire zone.

5 Likes

Well All most done with world boss . 2 weeks was giving it to much time . Its a pain for alts but whats new,
O ya do not forget it BORING

3 Likes

I like the new zone

Blizz did an awesome job :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Agreed! I love it!

1 Like

Welp we’re about two weeks in, and still see masses of people there. Guess you were wrong.

1 Like

I hate zones that are hidden away by quests. If a zone is hidden away by any quest then it is not a zone.

you mean mass ppl afking the event?

Nope. Not even talking about the event. I’m talking in general.

Outland was hidden away by a quest.

Speaking of the new zone: I like how some of the trees are floating hoops. Anyone else like to zip through them, rather than always trying to avoid the trees?

2 Likes

The Emerald dream is supposed to be a wild reflection of the real world. This is just a small different tree zone with lava. Really it should be an entire xpac, not what we got.

2 Likes

RNG tends to treat me the same way

1 Like

I was a week off

Yeah no, still see plenty of people there. So. Still wrong.

1 Like

Yeah…I think, for me, what really ruins it, is how ‘plastic’ it looks. It doesn’t look like steel/metal, like S2. It doesn’t have the exotic, primal look that S1 had, either.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it won’t be a dead zone after the patch passes… a lot of druids will still be killing rares for their forms. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah!

It looks… like cosplay paladin armor… though it’s not as bad as the Hunter armor. My God! Have you seen that?

YUCK!

hence why tier 6 for life.

blizz forgot how to make real armor.