New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Here I’ll sum up all spam comments by you and your NPC compatriots:
(or are they just your alt accounts?)

Unlike you, though, I want people to use their brains, as the creative INDIVIDUALS that they are, and think for themselves.

Here I am promoting openness of information, rather than trying to abuse and silence people like you, whose character profile is hidden. Because you probably do nothing BUT troll.
While I am here fighting for the story of the game that I love having modern values and human integrity.

The Science of Internet Trolls (youtube.com)
The Psychology of Trolling (youtube.com)
The Anthropology of Real Life NPCs (youtube.com)
Woke Psychopathy | with Josh Slocum, Disaffected Podcast (youtube.com)
Josh Slocum: Cluster B Personality Disorder & The Breakdown of Society (youtube.com)
Sadists Rule on the Internet | Dr. Del Paulhus (youtube.com)

Here I even made it easier for people by linking pre-academic-level, listening materiel. Just as a start, so they understand they’re not alone or deluded – their abusers here themselves are that typology.

You want more of an exposé? No?
Now you see how people feel? I actually doubt you have that capacity… Why am I even trying,
Regardless, that doesn’t absolve you from morality or civility online.
So, grow up, and stop being rude and infantile.
Instead, ENGAGE WITH THE TOPIC. Provide arguments. you couldn’t even bring yourselves to read mine or others before you go after them like you’re harpooning something in the ocean.
Troll demons is what you are, literally. And that’s for everyone to see.
You’re welcome. My pleasure. Keep being a troll if you want more.
If you keep going, Maybe I WILL ask an AI to analyze you properly. At the diagnostic, prescribing psychiatric level. Or just conference call with a real one and have them go one by one, cover all the trolls. I KNOW he’ll laugh at ‘y’all’s’ ideological contradictions too. That could be interesting to see. This forum is probably worse than his ACTUAL kindergarten-middle school bully cases :dracthyr_lulmao: