New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

I have no real stake in this debate, I just wanna say the old Delta Force games are awesome and underappreciated shooters of the 90s.

1 Like

It depends. I wouldn’t watch a movie with a truly terrible plot and cringe acting. But I did watch the recent Godzilla vs. Kong movie because of the CG fights, tbh. (I grew up watching the old Godzilla films so I’ll watch my favorite kaiju no matter what.)

ngl even though the lack of male leads bothers me some, the lack of horde leads bother me more. Thrall is on the splash screen but where is he in the game? MIA. It’s so weird, where is all the horde?

3 Likes

What if that’s the whole point?

2 Likes

It’s only a problem because lots of men all decided to have crippling insecurity issues because they don’t feel as important anymore.

When there is not enough female roles, it’s the men being oppressive
when there is not enough male roles the issue is men are insecure.

Do you like to blame men for everything? Cause that is what it sounds like.

5 Likes

There are plenty of men in the story. It’s just weirdly enough that women representation becomes a problem when they’re in elevated positions.

I recall Baelgrim, Magni, Anduin, Anub’azal, and the Vizier all having prominent parts to play in the story. But, sure, Alleria, Faerin, Brinthe, and Arak’nai all overshadow them I guess.

Anduin and Magni seem to be playing supporting roles atm tbh, I think that may change for Anduin soon though. Baelgrim I don’t recall very much maybe not enough cutscenes or their story just didn’t stick out? And do spiders even have a gender?

Just because you want that to be the reason doesn’t mean it is.

1 Like

The spiders have gender. I do not understand why you would assume they don’t.

idk they just don’t seem to stick out as one gender or another, but I guess if bloodelves have a gender spiders can too.

I mean it is. It’s part of a reactionary backlash mostly fueled by young men upset that they no longer have a societally mandated woman despite those expectations still lingering.

And instead of changing themselves. They’d rather listen to some grifters hawking a culture war and blame society on the woke dei whatever-term-we’re-using-now inserted into the media that they constantly consume.

1 Like

It’s pathetic, and it’d be laughable if entire scores of people didn’t waste their lives being miserable and making it everyone else’s problem.

Go back 10 years, would you say this about the representation threads back then? If the answer is no there might be a problem in your logic.

3 Likes

Yes. Because this is Gamergate’s pathetic wet fart of a second wind

1 Like

Their is a reason why all the forced female lead movies/games fail and a reason why movies like wolverine and deadpool/top gun maverick were awesome and successful… take a guess why.

8 Likes

Greed of Wokecraft.

Not surprised to be honest. I just point and laugh at them. It’s actually quite embarrassing. Look at hollywood, what a clown show :joy:

6 Likes

Because both were powerful media juggernauts to Americans? One being wisecracking capeslop and the other being milislop

Because they stuck to their guns and didn’t force an idiotic message/check box into it? Thanks for avoiding the obvious.

8 Likes

Yes. Just like how Captain Marvel made over a billion dollars, and how numerous other films with women leads made bank.

It’s quite telling how you elevate wether or not a corporate media venture is profitable to some weathervane of what society should be