New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

You would see that anyway, regardless of whatever pretend quality standard you’re talking about, because it’s what you’re looking for.

The new dei buzzword is just the latest nonsense phrase for people who want to be told what not to support. It will be replaced in a few months just like crt was. Then you’ll be angry about whatever that is and totally forget dei.

1 Like

Not really. Let’s say my favorite color was green. But then banks all decided that all media should encompass green because they love green and think green is how they would like to propagandize society.

So everywhere you looked in a blizzard game, there was shoehorning in of green things and talking about how great green is.

It would get old fast, no matter how cool I think green is or how irrelevant it is as a variable. The fact that banks are dictating game design, and all media for that matter, is a problem. And everybody should stand against it.

Even if you like green.

5 Likes

i didn’t notice this, HAHAHAH ITS SOOOO BAD

2 Likes

Because they are from Arathi. One would assume all of them came from the Arathi empire, hence its ancient bloodline is still alive and kicked. Heck, she is not the only Lothar. The main kingdom has her family.

I hope this changes. I don’t want to read or experience the soap operas some of these writers think they need to insert into the game. All of these new quest, you can see the trauma, all the feelings and B.S. they want to insert.

He needs to dismantle that democrotize system and take the reigns of the story, it is obvious some of the people in the team do not understand that this game is not their diary.

5 Likes

Sorry man. Doesn’t matter. The dei parrot crying has become so ubiquitous that it’s a poisoned well at this point. Even if you’re not a hate fueld racist, using buzzwords adopted by hate fueled racists makes your position immediately questionable.

So I don’t believe you.

4 Likes

Well that’s fine. The fact that this is an organized propaganda campaign exacerbates the societal divide. Banks just need to step out of media design and literally nobody would care anymore.

But, to each their own. I’ve got no problem with how anybody lives their lives unless they’re hurting someone else.

4 Likes

Apparently you do. You wrote a whole post about it.

1 Like

Some people are really in a bubble.
They genuinely think a full cast of female, in this universe, is not a problem.

In a close future engineers and art team won’t be able to carry this kind of garbage.

7 Likes

DEI feels forced af now

9 Likes

I noticed that too.
He should regain control.

4 Likes

I think this is because most companies reward DEI as metrics.

You get a nice promo and cash for pushing DEI (hiring and initiatives).

It’s forced because it’s being tracked by c suite suits, but not necessarily because championing for the actual cause.

I know a lot of people who are not being looked at for hiring just because they are male. Must be female or trans or person of color to even make it past AI resume review or get a call back.

10 Likes

Democratized as a nice way of saying banking tyranny. Specifically, Blackrock calling the shots.

5 Likes

this games story was ruined a very long time ago when the left put their grubby hands all over it, there is no going back unfortunately. fat sweaty nerds made this game what it was at its peak but unfortunately, in our current world, we have to include everyone because peoples feelings cant be hurt and god forbid one thing in the world excludes an extreme fraction of a population that barely even plays the game.

The campaign will never be good again, its only played for future mechanics and new seasons.

8 Likes

Okay, cool.

Kind of hard to believe it’s 2024 and you just gendered Anduin.

the irony of people of your political views calling others racist when you all have made minorities feel as if they cannot succeed whatsoever in this world because the man is holding them down. theyre addicted to government help and now they truly believe theres no other way they can live, just the same as if they were hooked on H.

dei hiring is real, and so is hate fueled racism, its staring at you right in the mirror.

7 Likes

It’s still hilarious that they deleted every post above yours.

Edit:

Oh I see, someone else stuck their foot in.

Sorry you feel offended. Maybe stop being racist.

1 Like

I don’t care if it’s all female leads. I don’t care WHO the leads are. I just care if the story is interesting. And, so far, it definitely is to me. My (mostly, it’s complicated due to a hideously awful last season) favorite show of all time has all female leads too.

2 Likes