New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

I think to some extent they are just trying to make him look young. Although I suppose they didn’t make him very manly besides that. But, if they did give him a big dwarf beard, he’d look 40+ like all male dwarves do.

I suppose they could’ve given him a short beard and made him more of a warrior type.

3 Likes

Are you purposely ignoring yrel, garona, cordana, draka, probably more im missing from that expansion?

I think you are.

41 Likes

Also fun fact. In WC3, it was meant to be Jaina that got turned undead by Arthas and goes off the deep end. Not Sylvanas. It got changed last minute.

8 Likes

That would have been a wild twist

3 Likes

Quite literally it seems.

4 Likes

well, y’know… what’s it called… the group who makes entertainment these days (don’t remember what the overall term’s called… the media, i think?) they want to push the girl-power message that’s been around since the 90s super hard.

unfortunately, they don’t think they can do that, without forgetting men exist, or erasing them entirely from the newer content. cause i mean, how can they focus on new girl characters, if there’s a guy involved?

like, they’re so focused on men, they don’t think we can appreciate a strong gal, without getting rid of the guys.

25 Likes

My favorite girlboss, be useless Tyrande who does nothing but get beat by a river and need her husband and creepy brother in law to do everything. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

The ‘othering’ some do to people they disagree with is certainly going to be totally fine in the future. Nothing bad will come of that. Keep pushing that division.

14 Likes

Because blizzard makes them get killed off.

That earthen dude who sacrificed his life should have not died.

In many expansions ago both body types 1 and 2 has equal leads

You know this and you’re purposely being blunt.

18 Likes

The actor in the halo show maybe…

I dont mind any male characters in the story as long as it fits or serve a purpose. But the story doesnt need a male character and if you put a male character in it, it would feel forced and political. So i prefer we dont politicize the game by putting males character in the expansion.

10 Likes

…what?
How- how is that political?

3 Likes

Real mature. You just fall back to mockery?

12 Likes

Daisy is being obtuse.

4 Likes

But If I tell you the story doesn’t need body type 1 or whatever the female is, you would then call me ignorant

See how that double standard works?

5 Likes

yikes, politics again. I think we are just asking for equal strong representation in this thread. Isn’t that what everyone wants? Equal representation??

16 Likes

That’s kind of what they are saying, they are presenting the reverse argument of ‘why have female lead?’.

I feel that if would force male characters in game it would force the politic of diversity and putting men for diversity sake is just not going to solve anything. if you want change, you should start in the real world where men should make better decisions to make them relevant or make their own stories to feel represented or relatable.

1 Like

Anduin, Thrall, Magni, Khadgar, Umbric, Locus Walker?

2 Likes