New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Hopefully these sort of topics chill when Arator becomes big boi.

3 Likes

Dude ive been waiting for him to finally leave that inn in hellfire peninsula for like 15 years.

4 Likes

Or maybe it’s because the writers have been giving them the shaft since Legion where they’ve been either routinely killed or emasculated. But keep on projecting your own issues onto me if it makes you feel better. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Turalyon and Alleria are pretty big deals right now in the story. They keep bringing him up. I, too, am like “come on, do something…”

:rofl: This is amusing. You’re so funny.

1 Like

It’s because of the Greymane video WoW YouTube dropped.

1 Like

I think well see more turelyon in the 2nd xpac. Forgot name. That one deals alot more with void actually coming to azeroth i believe.

I also adore alleria, i said it!

2 Likes

How are they being emasculated? We have always killed them off that is just the nature of a game dominated by male characters but emasculated?

1 Like

I don’t care about the gender but man… the story is rough.

1 Like

Don’t forget Azeroth. She’s always a lead, especially since this xpack is part of the world-soul saga.

To be fair name me the last major female character that died in wow?

Male characters drop like flies.

RIP varyian. Still hurts man.

6 Likes

This is surprising hard… onyxia?

Im struggling for female characters that were even minor characters that died that just didn’t run away at 1 hp. Morchie…?

1 Like

Khadgar getting tuckered out after casting one spell at Xal’Atath.
Anduin abandoning his people to go mope around Silithus like a big baby.
Thrall essentially being completely useless since WoD.
The writing is there on the wall. It’s not my fault you’re too ignorant to notice.

14 Likes

Idk if id say onyxia was major, maybe back in vanilla?

1 Like

Ah yes, the kind of storytelling where a character doesnt grow and theyre at their final form at the very beginning.

He has been enslaved and hurt people he cared about. He’s rekindling his connection with his faith. He has a great scene where he fights a ton of nerubians in the campaign.

Seems the children have already decided hes angsty and weak, while also crying theres no story in WoW.

Im glad no one listens to them.

1 Like

World of Whiners at it again, crying about the existence of women and minorities lol

1 Like

Its really hard… what about that fat evil pirate woman in bfa. She died

2 Likes

Oh yea thats a fair one! Ashvane right?

1 Like

Imaging being an immortal servant of the Titans and you die to a big bug that is not even dungeon level material. Is a wonder why they lasted so long.

1 Like

And abandoning the people he’s supposed to be leading helps them how exactly?

4 Likes

It sounds right?

Never learned her name tbh

2 Likes