New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

This person has been spouting nonsense here for almost 24 straight hours now. Then they call someone terminally online. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

3 Likes

Where did I put my “owned” flag?

At least I think and form my ideas and values as an individual (operating in reality!)… rather than as an NPC for a group (mystifying) ideology that doesn’t care about me :confused: :robot: (Parasitical ideas make intellectual b0mber zombies)
Enjoy continuing to try and gaslight people. I’m leaving this thread to do something productive, fun, rational, self-interested… as my deserter debuff ended… knowing there are other adults here capable of handling it. :slight_smile:

Once again, enjoy TWW everyone! :smiling_imp: :spider:

I just know you wore a fedora in middle school

Brightlance have you taken a potty break today? This can’t be healthy

1 Like

Y’all I can’t, sorry.
Y’all are too extra today.

Psh, gurl…

I work graveyard shifts and I am horribly bored. Poking you all is fun, but I also question my sanity in doing so.

don’t worry it’s only sunday for another hour on the east coast…it’ll normalize soon

your sanity was lost long before your first post here

3 Likes

Sanity is a purely relative defintion.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, what kind of work do you do?

pls calm down, the literal british empire were always at war with other european countries and colonized a lot of the global south and the other europeans countries did as well. europeans even genocided natives of oceania and the americas and took their lands. they didnt just conquer but literally killed off most of the natives so that they can steal their lands. hope that helps.

stone lady is not the earthen leader, it’s the council that are full of men remember?
besides that, i think yeah, many female characters took the top mantles.

1 Like

Hospital lab. It’s mostly boringness and the occasional bloodwork from an alcoholic at 3am. Occasionally you’ll get something weird, but mostly we’re just the piss wizards.

1 Like

Haha that’s hilarious. I say women should have the right to choose without guilt or reprehensible if they want to have children. Your response is to say that if everyone quits their jobs I would hate them, but I am the one being intellectually dishonest? You are all over the map here. Just weird.

Scroll up. It has been said in this thread that women should be ashamed for not doing their duty and that shaming them into “being better” is a good thing.

That is choice. Everyone has it in a free society. Your argument is a slippery slope argument that is nowhere near reality. It is exactly the issue with the idea that women choosing to not have children means they all will do the same and we will go extinct.

Just let people love the way they want unless it directly harms you. This is all just sophistry to hide that men want to have higher positions and power on society and that they liked having power over women.

I personally want women to choose what they want and am not threatened by it. Just like I am not threatened by a garbage man deciding to switch jobs. Plenty of people someone else will take that job. Either now or after they adjust pay or whatever else they need to do to fill it. You can call me a liar all you want but I am not worried about slippery slope bs arguments.

Things change and people adjust.

2 Likes

Now do the Arab conquests. Or the Mongol empire. Or the Persian Empire. Or the Japanese Empire. Or the Aztec Empire.

You’re just a provincal American yokel who has no concept of historical context or even the present world.

1 Like

indeed they did, as did quite literally every culture on the planet including the mezo-american cultures that you’re referencing as the colonized here…infact some of them still do it till this day, remember friend those who ignore and fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it

Oh no, the poor savages who were sacrificing humans to their demonic gods got a taste of civilization from a superior nation

1 Like

falls on floor laughing

Ok that description there at the end got me that was good. But that sounds interesting :smiley: