New Wrathion Quest requirments

Thank you for writing that all out, I am now sitting in que to finish circle of stars to see if that works.

I for one have finished the war campaign up to todays new Org quests. I am exalted with Champions of Azeroth rep wise, and as i type this i’m almost lvl 60 HoA. No gift of N’zoth.

if anything changes i will update.

what is your COA rep

Exalted, of course.

i hope exalted isnt a pre-req

I have no idea, he just showed up for me a couple days ago. I took it and forgot about it.

well the new Wrathion questline wouldnt be available till today, i have a feeling part might be alot of us havent killed azshara yet. Getting tired of Blizz hiding key story behind raiding, not everyone injoys that.

Edit: Raid ques are absimal right now, so i really hope killing azshara isnt a pre-req, if it is, oh well, guess its just an other thing i can add to the “im never going to finish this” list…

5 Likes

Ah-ha, mystery solved (for me at least- I don’t raid on any difficulty). Thanks for the info.

I don’t think that’s accurate. I’ve killed her on my Horde pally and still no quest.

what difficulty?

LFR :sunglasses:

it is possible that LFR does not count. I am working to confirm

could be the quest to kill her, you get it from jaina after progressing threw the nazjatar questline…

I’m on Azshara in LFR on this guy right now so I guess I’ll find out soon.

im stuck in que, the quests you usually can complete lfr

1 Like

I was in queue for over an hour.

Make sure you’ve done all quests that pop up in the heart chamber, is my guess, as wrathions story line is a continuation of that.

All mine are done.

I’ve done everything except the level 70 HoA quest and Azshara. The patch notes just say “level 120 characters”. So I can’t imagine why it’s not available, unless it’s just a bug.

1 Like

Just killed Azshara in LFR it counts. I have the now.:grinning:

I dont have it and i did everything on that list except the raid Eternal Palace. I assume thats it, then. Sigh…