New Wrathion Quest requirments

I finished the new war campaign quests and got my title but for some reason the new quest to kick off finding Wrathion is not showing up for me. Does anyone know the exact requirments for that quest to show up?

I can’t find anything about it on wowhead or any other site.

Edit: The quest to talk to Kalecgos in the Chamber of Heart popped up for me over by the scrapper from Earthen Guardian once I had completed the new war campaign quests from today AND finished the Circle of Stars achievement for killing both Za’qul & Azshara AS WELL as the quest to kill azshara from faction leader in Nazjatar.

17 Likes

I would like to know this as well.

5 Likes

What’s your heart ilevel? Did you complete the quests at Hyjal and the Emerald Dream as well? I got it to pop immediately after finishing the war campaign.

2 Likes

Having same problem, completed war campaign, just went back and did emerald dream quests, whispers quest nowhere to be found.

1 Like

I did all those my heart level is 56 (on main). (been too lazy to level the heart up) It would be so lame if the heart had to be higher just for a quest. >.>

4 Likes

is there a heart lvl requirement? its only 56 on this character since i havent played it in awhile but he was the only one that i have fully finished the war campaign.

and i finished the quests in the emerald dream and hyjal

high fives level 56 heart buddies. pets worgen

2 Likes

Well, all I can say is that the character I used to access the quest has a heart level of 62.

65 here, no quest.

3 Likes

im 67 and no quest

2 Likes

Well that’s a starting point to work on. thanks

im swapping around doing some ah stuff on other servers maybe logging out for a bit and then logging back in will do the trick

i have a heart level of 63 and no quest for me

2 Likes

I at least found the Earth Guy (Horde Side). He’s by the FP near the docks in Dazar’alor. But, no quest for me either. I’ve done everything campaign wise that I can think of except kill Azshara (I just didn’t find the raid worth bothering with.). So, I’mma try that and see if it fixes it. Outside of that? I’ve got a 58 heart and I’ve seen and done everything that today’s patch also brought in, so… it’s the only thing I can think of at this point.

1 Like

Thank you. I was looking all over the pyramid and the seal. Found him down by the docks FP like you said.

1 Like

i was wrong about the quest, Whispers of N’zoth has been in game for awhile. The new quest to find Wrathion is givin in the chamber once you get you heart of Azeroth to level 60.

I’ve completed every quest in bfa. Neck lvl 65. The line isn’t up. Some people have said they found it, but turns out they hadn’t completed one of the previous heart of Azeroth quests.

The new quest line startes in the chamber, Kalecgos sends us to find Wrathion. It’s called “whispers of N’Zoth “ and the second quest is called “spies to the left and right.” If you don’t see “Spies to the left and right” you’re not on the new chain. It’s most likely being held back by blizz. Yes, it’s in the game files, but we know blizz and their time hating and delaying.

1 Like

Apparently my friend is doing the questline, but he doesn’t know how he got it. /shrug. And his level is 58.

Megahes was right. Found the “Whispers of N’zoth” quest giver near the Spirits be With You inn/flightpath.

my heart is 63 and it doesn’t show up