New Wrathion Quest requirments

I got the quest after logging out and back in Im neck 67 and have done all the neck quests hope this helps. Also why in gods name is he down by that flight path why not put him in the damn portal room were people actually go.

log out and log back in and pick up the quest from the guy near the flight paths on the docks. worked for me.

nope still not there

Probably better for you all to be posting in the Bug Report forum than asking and receiving anecdotal responses from a friend of a friend. Bug Report posts will lead to a hotfix quicker.

1 Like

for all the people not getting the quest, is Kalecgos in your chamber of the heart? he is not there for me.

Not there for me.

Kalec is not in the Chamber of Heart for me. HoA at level 70, so he should also separately be providing the quest for rank 4 Crucible of Flames. Time for one more bug report.

1 Like

We’re really talking about a new Wrathion quest in 2019. I still can’t believe they’re bringing him back.

1 Like

Yes, I also cannot get that one. I mentioned it because they may be related since both require Kalec to be present in the Chamber of Heart. He is not there.

1 Like

Does this have anything to do with the Xal’atath Questline ? I’m have this new questline but my husband doesn’t. I did the Xal’atath questline and he didn’t.

I doubt it. I did that series of quests, but the new quest is not available.

You know what. I never finished the last part of that questline… i never killed Uu’nat in the Crucible of Storms on this character… i still have the quest for that.

but i thought a part of 8.2.5 was to remove a prerequisites.

1 Like

Look for the EARTHEN GUARDIAN in Boralas. He is near the mailbox outside of the Inn and where the turtle is that gives the weekly quest. He will send you to the chamber to get the quest.

He’s there but no quest.

2 Likes

That part of the quest chain worked properly for me, but once in the chamber there was no Kalec. He seems to be the bugged part of the quest.

1 Like

I had 90 minutes before kids get home from school and I spend ALL of wondering why this quest doesnt work. If it wasnt for Google and Wowhead, this game would be unplayable.

4 Likes

I was wondering what might happen if someone who has kept N’Zoth’s blessing found Wraithion… Do I have to exorcise it just to get this quest?

i dumped n’zoths gift on this character so i don’t think that matters

Good cause I want that awkward moment.

1 Like

someone mention elsewhere that they went in to kill queen azhara after not findng quest and it just suddenly appeared. So I guess try that…see if that works…I guess. I would but about to head off.

Otherwise it’s probably glitched or something. >.>

1 Like