New WoW Classic Realm Open

Great! Now can you bring the realms back online so I can delete my Herod chars before name reservations start for the new realm? Nobody is going to bother moving if they have to first try to login into Herod to delete chars before they can create characters on Stalagg at 8:00 EST.

9 Likes

ummm that is what this is a new server for release what f are you on about I swear some of you are never satisfied…people we need more servers blizzard ok here is a new server people LAWL WTF NOW I HAVE TO SWITCH NO THANKS…

10 Likes

LOL and you didn’t think of this last week …

8 Likes

Can a GM or the blue poster clarify if you’ll let us delete a name we already have reserved? What would be the point of this if you won’t let us reserve a name here if we have them taken… Why would u take the servers down lol

2 Likes

All the servers are offline right now.

Can you please let us in so we can delete our toons on Herod and create new ones on Stalagg?

If not, we’re going to have to wait in the Herod queue, delete toons, and then wait in the queue again for the new realm… And pray we don’t get disconnected during this whole process…

Edit: Thanks for bringing the servers back online ahead of the rush.

5 Likes

No, I claim it for O- or GTFO.

Ich weiß nichts!

You CAN delete a character and recreate. I may have redesigned a couple of mine. . a couple of times. . and maybe more to come :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the servers are offline

Herod is the Asmongold server, good luck getting everyone to move from that…

2 Likes

5pdt isnt for another 73 mins

Would like to delete a toon to make room for a character on this server…

Hey <3

Is there anyway you can turn the realms back online a little before hand, but lock Stalagg, so we can delete characters from different realms before hand.

Thank you.

2 Likes

You can delete characters you’ve created at any time and reserve a new one. One of the officers in my guild reserved mine and then deleted it once i got in.

Is this sarcasm? You are talking as if this is several weeks after the launch of classic and there are a few level 40s already. There is literally nothing to lose here by reserving a character on another realm.

6 Likes

You can’t log into the servers right now to delete characters.

Seems good.

I see NOTH-ING!

5 Likes

It’s not enough. You’re still seriously underestimating the demand for Classic. We need a minimum of 10 pvp servers, not 4.

Asmongold is on Faerlina with the rest of the streamers

4 Likes