New World of Warcraft Survey

You’ve clearly never taken a Statistics class…

1 Like

Incoming Remix style gearing. :confounded:

(prob not)

First rule of wow surveys, we don’t talk about wow surveys. Second rule, all your answers are wrong, all mine are correct.

Ah…okay then… so if we talk of it don’t say what’s in it… all I’m saying of it is I did it then.

A company trying to make money? Imagine my shock.

Hopefully not. It works in Remix because of the type of content it is, but I don’t see it working in the main game.

Well, they didn’t ask me to offer my insights, but thats ok, there are lots of others who can do it just as well or better. Not something that really worries me. Although I think they may have fallen out of love with me, as I didn’t get a beta invite this time around (despite having one since Legion). sigh

I think gear now is so boring. Gearing up is very…meh. Other than trinkets, I couldn’t tell you the name of a piece of gear any of my characters are using, or where they got it. It’s all the same. Whereas I still remember drops I got during BC and MoP AND what boss they dropped from. The stats are just boring. I’m also not a fan of upgrade systems in general, but at least there’s no rng to the upgrades in wow. That would be a deal breaker. I would love to see some new stats brought in, and more variation in stats. Why are there so few items with a single stat for example? Throw a few in the loot pool already.

Yeah, which is why they brought back tier sets, I believe.

But I think they could add more non-tier abilities onto other items. That or do something like Mists with the gem system and slotting in abilities of your choice. They could even incorporate the Glyph/Inscription systems, which is completely under utilized.

I’d like to see multistrike brought back. If people aren’t familiar, it was a Warlords of Draenor stat that gave you a % chance to duplicate your attacks and spells onto the target for lesser damage or healing.

Visually this was very fun and it just felt fun to use. Blizzard made a bad decision when they removed this from the game.

2 Likes

I have two thoughts on that.
1.) Blizzard subtle testing interest in a Legion Remix.
2.) Having the Class Orders be a focus again for a future expansion. Perhaps The Last Titan?

2 Likes

I thought we weren’t supposed to talk about the content of the surveys…

The problem with class halls is…are there going to be new ones every xpac or what?

Also not a fan of being locked out of other class content/storylines.

1 Like

Legion seems to be the popular choice for another Remix among the community.

Or bringing them back for relevance and perhaps class-specific content like class challenges (similar to the Legion Mage Tower?) for unique rewards reminiscent of the Warlock green fire questline, new forms for Druid shapeshifts and Shaman Ghost Wolf, and other class cosmetics? Who knows what Blizzard is thinking.

1 Like

Why? All people did in those was stand around. They didnt even interact for most of the time, absolutely no different then npcs lol

Because they have a specific market they want information on so they choose those that are apart of that market to take the survey. From the looks of it, they want to make the casual gamer market stable.

Interestingly the survey appeared for all of my accounts yesterday evening. Only filled out one but, was an interesting survey.

I would love class halls to be a thing for everyone again.