New way of multiboxxing!

Won’t affect me at all. I don’t use key cloning.

Ok, one more goodnight post. I’m not reading anything into the post, especially about Blizzards intentions. It is a fact that they haven’t banned multiboxing. It is a fact that they specifically called out one type of software.

Adding anything to the above is an assumption and we all know how that is spelled :wink: Have a good night, peace, out.

2 Likes

If it’s a program that allows you to copy your action across multiple Characters at once it’s not allowed. Simple as that

And this is where you lose the argument by not sticking to the topic at hand and going off a tangent such as a misspelling. I hope you try this and the loophole you believe that you thought was an opening, comes crashing down on you.

You get no sympathy from me.

“As World of Warcraft has evolved, our policies have also evolved to support the health of the game and the needs of the players. We’ve examined the use of third-party input broadcasting software, which allows a single keystroke or action to be automatically mirrored to multiple game clients, and we’ve seen an increasingly negative impact to the game as this software is used to support botting and automated gameplay. The use of input broadcasting software that mirrors keystrokes to multiple WoW game clients will soon be considered an actionable offense. We believe this policy is in the best interests of the game and the community.”

Bolding is mine. They’re very specific in saying software. They could have said all forms of key replication, hardware or software, but they didn’t.

3 Likes

it’s not cheating if it’s built into the hardware guys!

1 Like

Blizzard is till gonna assume he is using some kind of software and still ban him

Blizzard can tell a lot of things about you with their tools. They can detect when you are logged in on a different machine, for example.

They will easily be able to tell when someone is using 5 computers to fivebox.

Imagine being so hardcore anti-multiboxing you showed up in every thread celebrating…

To only go into Shadowblands with stacked druids everywhere farming mobs.

That’s you right now, General Forum.

1 Like

If you read the warning that people who used broadcasting software (see mmo-champion) it clearly states that it is the playstyle that creates a detrimental play experience for other World of Warcraft players.

1 Like

Do you have the title “Captain” on this toon?

Click my profile and find out!

1 Like

I love it!

Coding macros on hardware with multiple key strokes not a loophole to the new law, its flat out breaking the long standing rule of one button, one action.

1 Like

^^^ This. Over the years, software improvements have allowed multi-boxers to go well beyond what blizzard intended and really became more like botting than multi-boxing. Because of this, they’ve decided to rein it back in.

He’s horde so it’s fine.

Once upon a time I did not see a real problem with multiboxing. Yes, it could be irritating at times when they were boxing 2-3 characters but with the way nodes are it seriously screws up the economy in Wow from a seller perspective.
When it got to where you were having 10+ Characters being boxed at one time that was a bit extreme. Multiboxing has turned into a beast. In moderation I do not have a problem with it but there is no moderation with it.

but…

if it’s not cheating why does he call them cheat keys.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

tHeY nEeD tO bAn KeYbOaRd DrIvErS :crazy_face:

1 Like

and you still going to get the one shot