New War Within trailer released!

And he was the one, who hyped up WoD. One of the worst received expansions. Just saying.

I agree that he had good ideas for the basic concept of the game. However, I would never agree that he is generally a good writer. WoW’s story as a whole is relatively bad and full of retcons, and not just since BFA, even if some hardcore fans don’t want to admit it.

2 Likes

Sleeping on my boi Denathrius smh.

8 Likes

War mode ? Oh yes, I will turn on war mode .

:smiley:

1 Like

And what if his writing is so bad it permanently destroys all of Warcraft forever! And then we all sit in our rooms staring at our mobile phones crying at once was…

But something tells me the man who had a hand in SC, Warcraft, Diablo and more still has something to give. Besides age is just a number, never count someone out just because they’re old. Some of the greatest writers on Earth didn’t start to peak until after 50 years old :wink:

Let the man cook

6 Likes

Twice the Pride double the fall.

Nah but I hope Midnight and Last Titan end up being good.

2 Likes

Jaina is My queen.

Alleria is also My queen.

Sylvanas is ugly, stinky, and can stay in the Maw forever.

I am hyped for TWW. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

And Xal’atath? Well she’s my goddess!

4 Likes

After MoP remix disaster my hype for WWI has gone down.

1 Like

You are aware that she is actually a giant tentacle monster?

No, you cannot fix her. She will literally eat you whole.

3 Likes

It’s not her fault. someone made her brainwashed.
Oh yea. Someone made you hate!

1 Like

She sounds perfect as is!

4 Likes

Visually this trailer seems like a downgrade compared to the past few previous expansion trailers.

4 Likes

Anyway, Thrall had the longest-segment in this video. Thrall is the main character of TWW confirmed. All you Horde players will be reaaally quiet once 11.1 is revealed and it’s about helping Thrall reconnect with the elements. Remember who’s writing this, the same writer who gave us Green Jesus who saved the world. :clown_face:

2 Likes

This is not the main trailer.
The trailer with ultra graphics is that one from the last Blizzcon with Anduin and Thrall.

1 Like

You mispelled Xal’atath

You mispelled Xal’atath again

2 Likes

I don’t see the problem

2 Likes

Just bear in mind these simple facts:

1. You’ll be taking her down for loot.

2. You can’t fix her.

3. You will be taking quests from Alleria in Midnight.

4. You will be taking quests from Jaina in Midnight.

Do bear these simple facts in mind. :slight_smile:

Love it! My favorite character, Alleria, and now my new favorite antagonist, Xal’atath. What a World! (Of Warcraft)

1 Like

Thrall trying to find the shaman updates in TWW alpha notes and getting mad when he can’t find them.

10 Likes

Same. I’m loving everything I am seeing. For the first time since Legion I am hyped up!

2 Likes