New War Within trailer released!

Ooooh, exciting! Boy howdy, they’re getting real good at these kinds of cutscenes!

51 Likes

Good ol wow

Alliance, alliance, alliance, alliance, and repeat thrall story

29 Likes

Really excited for this expansion, this is great. I’m a little wary of spoilers so I skipped through it, is this for the pre-patch?

Edit: No spoilers confirmed, amazing little cinematic. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So no BFA quality trailers anymore?

7 Likes

Remembers 4 HD cinematics about a sad Orc… Remembers countless Sylvanas cut scenes… shudders

Also, I have no idea what you mean by Alliance. Does this game even have two factions anymore? If anything, you have the blue Alliance and the red Alliance, who for some reason still can’t talk to each other or choose their races freely.

PS: Why does Alleria look like a Karen now? Jeez, it looks so awful :rofl:

13 Likes

Fair enough. No spoilers in there though. Just Xal monologuing over shots of the main characters. It’s for the beta, not pre-patch.

5 Likes

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Xal’atath is already shaping up to be one of the best villians we’ve had a in a while

Though . . . her competition isn’t much. DF’s villians were boring (except Iridikron but since we didn’t fight him in DF, he’s more of a World Soul villian). The Jailer was terrible.

Who was the last good villian we had? Azshara maybe? Sargeras?

9 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, I gave it a watch. They are REALLY killing it with TWW so far. The dialogue and cinematic quality really hit for me in the latest patch, too.

6 Likes

Alliance on top! Take that Orcs!

Human vs Orcs… Humans!

HA!

1 Like

Is that mean they broke up and big wars?

There aren’t really any spoilers in this video.

1 Like

Yeah not gonna lie her Evil Villain Smirk is already putting up there with the top 3 in my books.

8 Likes

I love her new model so much

11 Likes

I love her eyes.

13 Likes

This trailer gave me the goosebumps. They did a great job with it.

8 Likes

Just imagine everyones shock when they experience Metzen at his ‘real’ power.

Everyone sits there staring wideyed not knowing how to process good WOW story.

2 Likes

I think people really need to bring their expectations of Metzen back to earth.

Guy is old, mellowed, and has an impossibly butchered story to try to revive. Don’t get your hopes up.

8 Likes

Sylvannas definelly will lose her fanbanse. The new Edgy Queen has arrived.

2 Likes

Good, maybe we can quickly kill Sylvanas while they’re too distracted with the knaifu

5 Likes

No, Xalatath, I am not going to turn on warmode.

7 Likes