New updates for SoM

Or premade battlegrounds. Or 5 man dungeons unless the meme spec makes the group themself. So basically yes, they are playable if you decide you want to single play a MMORPG.

1 Like

If the game for you is just raiding, im A) sorry for you and B) i recommend to play a class that really shines in raiding (if you like to dps, as pally healers are quite good).

You are obviously fixated on one aspect of the game.

I raid and pvp, I am not even going to roll a meme spec, i mained hunter and warrior in classic and i plan to reroll hunter again. I just think stacking 60% of raids (which is a massive part of the game) with the same 2 specs is not flavourful or diverse in the slightest.

2 Likes

its a part of the game and there are classes that are really good there man.

But you mained a hunter. Imagine wanting to tank scholomance as a hunter. Must be really bad i assume. But if you played a pally, it def. is an option for you. Or if you wanted to heal scholomance or even MC on your Hunter. That also is a no go i wager. But as a pally its easy to go heal a dungeon or a raid.

Its really nice to have different classes and specs and choices, don’t you think?

Hunter has 3 dps specs so what you just said makes no sense at all. How about if i want to dps on my paladin in scholo? If someone says LFM dps, and a ret paladin psts them, 95% of the time you will just ignore them, unless you are at the end of the server cycle and can’t find anyone else. Same with shaman, druid and priest. You can say that these specs are playable outside of raids all you want. But they are simply not.

Noone will take any of these as a dps. Druids and pallies they will take as tanks in 5 mans. So out of 4 druids roles you will only find a group with 2, pallies 2/3 (not too bad), shaman 1/3, priest 1/2. Which leaves the rest of the specs delegated to solo play 90% of the time.

Yeah, it is nice to have different classes and spec choices. It is also nice when they are playable in group content in an online game.

2 Likes

You don’t seem to understand the concept of RPG and diverse classes/specs. You keep insisting on having every class be the same for every aspect of the game (which for you is just raiding).

this is pointless. You obviously do not understand why classic (or vanilla) was or is as beloved as it is. All you want is to have every class have the same abilities as any other class in the game, not understanding the implications that go with it.

This is pointless, and i advise you to go back to retail. Even if you might not enjoy said game, i can assure you, you are asking for what it offers right here in this thread.

Brb going back to baldurs gate, making a priest (cleric) and then wondering why it isn’t the best class to tank 5 mobs, after she died in 2 hits.

1 Like

When did I ever ask for every class and spec to be the same in every aspect of the game? I literally have never posted that at all, I am asking for meme specs to be buffed so they have uses. Looking at most of the comments on the forums and youtube, a lot more people want these changes than those do not. You can put as many words in my mouth as you like, or tell me to go back to retail, but just know that more people want these changes than those that don’t.

Sounds good, have fun, I’ve had a great time chatting to someone who thinks we all want hunters to be able to tank. Very smart.

1 Like

You want them to be just as viable as other specs. If we stick to the paladin example, you want ret to be a viable dps, therefore compete with other dps classes like rogue or fury warrior. In order to achieve that you have to make sure they are the sameish. Nvm the implications that change has for the rest of the game (pvp, dungeons, solo play etc… as said you only care about raids)

Every spec has uses in this game, all you want is for “meme” spec to be as competetive as the other dominating specs. Which in the end means them being samesish in some way. Hence why i said, you ask for this without understanding its implications.

Your personal tally on who wants whats and how many of those want that is surely not subject to bias.

As said, im sure you have a great survey backing this up. Also, i want to remind everyone in here, that the worst thing you can do is listen to the forum criers to decide wether to change your game in its core. Thats what got us retail in the first place I assume.

I like how you actively ignored all my points and kept going back to “but it isn’t viable for raiding” in pretty much every post in its essence.

Always remember, if they ruin classic too, you were part of it. Enjoy retail 2.0.

I literally described how they aren’t good in pvp or dungeons either and you ignored that lol. Also never said i wanted them competitive with the dominating specs. Again, you just putting words in my mouth. You haven’t read a single thing I have typed. GG

They are good in pvp and dungeons. Either you don’t understand the class/specs or only met bad ppl. Are they the best there? No, but should a hybrid be best at anything? Probably not. Are they very viable? yes.

Stop being bad and spreading misinformation.

Well if you don’t want that I don’t get your outrage here. Ret is not competitive vs the dominating specs but still good enough to fill a raid slot. Some guilds, as i said in my first post i think, even bring em. As said not every guild is try hard. So what do you want? You don’t want them to be competitive but as they are not they are not competitive enough? So just a minor buff? Still trash, not good enough to be brought by the guilds, but also better than now? Like what? Why you trying to ruin a good game with your useless notions?

I think I have. It just does not make a lot of sense.

Ok mate, I am done arguing with a bank alt. I’m sure you would love for fury warriors to be top dps and tanks for another decade, but myself and loads of others don’t. Catch ya

So you ran out of arguments. Cool. Good talk

1 Like

Just done arguing with someone who won’t respond to anything that I bring to the table. Night.

1 Like

They need to update us with news of what they’re going to do for the realm populations.

Oh grow up you Pollyanna.

No :slight_smile: how about you go back to pservers. they are :point_right: way.

3 Likes

why would I go anywhere when SoM is exactly what I want
all I want now is for silly billies like yourself to stop trying to ruin it cuz wahh muh meme spec can’t keep up on the dps meter and it hurts muh fee fees.

I’m going to laugh when you can’t even clear a raid boss in SoM.

You have high hopes for Arielba friend. They won’t even make it to 60 lol.

1 Like

No class changes means I am not touching it. What is the point if they leave them all the same?

They blew it.

2 Likes