New Trinkets in PvP

They just want people using the new tank items and not using the old ones.

If you actually think blizzard doesn’t want people spending hours grinding for these items your delusional. That’s why the old items are nerfed waaaay more than current teir.

This has never been about balance, just time allocation.

5 Likes

-Complained for a year about trinkets
-trinkets get nerfed
-complains about trinkets getting nerfed
-wonders why blizz avoids arena forums

1 Like

i dont know who failed you in your upbringing so maybe i’m being optimistic, but i’m willing to believe if you gave this concept another try you’d come to a conclusion far less censored for language

1 Like

Sigil of Warding gonna be really Strong, along with Void-Twisted Titanshard. Lingering Psychic shell also gonna be good.

Even with the nerfs those are still uber strong.

<- the point

<- your head

oh, i see :slight_smile:

i assumed you were being serious when you said something stupid however you were trolling and i missed that

you didnt actually mean to say something dumb

my bad!

Voodoo is not a problem. It’s a 2m cd. Nerf grove tending + sotf lmao

Kinda surprised they put the effort into fixing some trinkets but wont take a moment to look at class balance. Cant say i understand this.

1 Like

Yeah cause last season I sometimes saw a pod proc at about 105k, since it is affected by vers. Right now I am sitting about 25%, probably will hit in the 30s this patch

Voodoo is a problem because it’s a 1m30s cd and is not nerfed for dps/tank specs. Does full healing for everyone.

4 Likes
  1. Can the voodoo trinkets be nerfed as well?

2. Will corruption on gear be 100% effective in PvP?

3. Will PvP weapons have corruption bonuses? If no, why not?

4. Are there new PvP trinkets? If no, why not?

5. How will changes to items in PvP, such as these, be known for new players?

I mean there isn’t much effort into fixing the trinkets. It’s just a flat % nerf

Class balance should be a little more involved. They tried the flat % buffs and nerfs with classes in Legion and it would just end up destroying a class or creating a monster out of it

There’s two, one increases the corruption on an enemy target by a certain amount, not sure of the number, the other is a vanish trinket.

Edit: Found it

Gladiator’s Breach
Harness the corruption of enemy players to open a gateway for 6 sec, allowing bearers of this trinket to slip into the void for up to 6 sec. While in the void, Speed is increased by 941 and you cannot be seen by players outside the void.

Gladiator’s Spite
Lob void energy at the destination, creating a pool of spite. Enemies within the pool are snared by 60% and have their Corruption increased by 20.
The pool applies Lingering Spite every second, increasing the target’s corruption by 3. Lingering Spite decays every second the target is outside of the pool.

1 Like

Won’t make the list, they actually balanced classes around farming this item. Same with the fist wep from UR. That MAU broooooooooo.

It would be great if our characters had the majority of the power balance and gear was emphasized a little less on the power scale.

Is this some self convinced delirium or do you have any semblance of evidence?

Doubtfully because blizzard elaborates on none of the design choices, if that were the case where is my weapon proc that can do upwards of 15% of my overall damage

2 Likes

Lasso your portrait doesnt have a character in it lol

4 Likes

Nice invisible man mog.

1 Like

You can see his ears trying to make the picture. Too smol.

1 Like

Lasso’s the only person that has his head and feet in his driver’s license pic.

3 Likes

People are excited about this until they will realize this is an indirect buff to RMX. Bow down to your insane tier comp.

1 Like