New Tree forms

Resto druids deserve improved tree forms, treant form is cute but all other specs have such cool forms, and tree of life looks downright ugly.

I love playing other specs because I get to be shapeshifted. How cool would it be if resto druids got different tree forms that gave them like 10% increased armor, 5% increased healing (glyph could make it so u can stay humanoid like boomkins get). And then tree of life visuals were like an overgrowth of the tree form that did burst healing?

My rDruid heart could only dream ^…^

3 Likes

They care not for us druids. We dont get nice things

1 Like

I just wish my squirrel pet could climb up my tree form and throw nuts at passers by. /bonk

4 Likes

I’d be happy with just more colors and the ability to choose

They very obviously care about resto druids

I’d like to see more tree forms in game.

Weeping Willow, Palm Tree, Pine Tree, Ever Green, Redwood just as some ideas. Be quite neat to have those options to glyph into.

Like to also see color options for Moonkin’s feathers, as well as more forms Kul’tiran and Ztrolls opened the box up for more things to be Balance Druids imo.

4 Likes

Kyrian druids that use the cosmetic only treant form should turn into one of these:

It’s not a tree, but it’s adorable.

Some covenant locked cosmetic forms could be neat optional replacements for treant and/or tree of life.

I want to have a corrupted Tree of Death form and have gooey Fel juice leaking from my face.

3 Likes

Have you played a resto in beta yet? Seen our legos and how our abilities have been gutted. I mean hate is a form of care so I guess you are right

I am in beta and i have healed in beta. What gutting specifically? Swiftmend? That may be true that it is now super awkward to use, but nourish feels amazing with that times 3 mastery bonus.

I havent done anything with the leggos as of yet.

I love nourish!! glad its back. healing with only regrowth and no healing touch feel weird.

2 Likes

Rejuv also got hit with another nerf too. The legos also focus on swiftmend and rejuv just putting them back to where they was originally its a lets take it away but you can have it back with lego system. While other classes just get stuff

I miss having a constant transformation. Tree form as a talent feels hollow. I used to love jumping around as a tree and healing my heart out. :broken_heart:

It look like a vulpera in moonkin form

for sure should be the vulpera boomkin form!!

1 Like

Technically you still can, it just doesn’t provide any advantage as when it was introduced.

I have the form. It just feels pointless now.

It’s good to see that all class forums are replete with griping. Ironically blizzard hates every class, even the borderline OP ones with tons of utility.

1 Like

New moonkin form, go go.

Deal. But first I want different boomkin skins. LOOONG overdure for that. Like Vanilla…

This would be really cool actually!