New tortollan quest Calligraphy

Actually … Calligraphy is with Make Loh Go one of the two quests not annoying from those Turtles. I hate both Beach ones …

But that said … i hate the Turtles as much(maybe even more) then the Dalaran ones in Legion … this is only topped by those Mardun quests in Nazjatar. I not hate the 2 games, i just hate to do that on a daily base and not whenever i feel like doing that.

But saying that … the “Draw a Magic Rune” Quest back in Legion was already sweetly hated my many … and yet they still added the exact same system in …
I bet because the Magic Rune quest in Legion was so successful

Sometimes i really want to see what makes certain stuff in WoW successfull

The first time I did it (circle), it took me a little over an hour. It sucks because my computer always seems to slightly lag during those quests so I have to be super careful.

There’s a difference between being difficult because it requires skill and simulating difficulty by making it buggy/faulty.

1 Like

It is indeed the stupidest quest ever created. It’s fine to draw a circle, but it’s too sensitive. I used my demon gate, warlock pet, and warlock circle to create 4 reference points for the circle. I walked the circle, but was off by a millimeter and didn’t get the credit. Blizzard needs to fix the sensitivity of the quest.

1 Like

Ya, I just skip them, wait for other WQs to get emmissary.

3 Likes

It just occurred to me that keyboard turners might have a problem with this. If you drive with your mouse, get on your mount and ride. Never takes me more than two tries.

The Lorewalker flying cloud is perfect for this. Compact, obvious center (so your turns can be precise), small (doesn’t cover up as much of the guide lines). The only downside is that you have to be careful to not accidentally start flying, since only progess on the ground counts.

I suggest using a Swift Spectral Tiger. Definitely the best mount to use. Second only to the Magic Rooster which is very compact.

By far the worst quest ive done in any game.

1 Like

Over a year, and still no fix for this quest.

Tell me again how an entire xpac of this quality is going to save WoW.

1 Like

Thanks, this really helped!

The quest isn’t asinine rather its application is. This thing reminds me of “Guitar Hero” I had friends in the music industry who played guitar for a living, but couldn’t make that game work. My own kids smoked them. Same here. I do numerous forms of calligraphy professionally, but this is NOT that. This is a jerky screen and an inaccurate interface poised upon a poorly crafted platform. Everything works against what was quite likely intended as a means to allow people to max out their “turtle rep” even faster. It’s like they got interns or kids visiting the studio to code this for them. Yeah, I have rage quit this a time of three. Now I just don’t do them at all. I have found that when people don’t buy your product it is rarely them and generally the price (not applicable here), the product (certainly part of it) or the seller (in this case the person that wrote this code). Better luck next time.

Let the church say AMEN!

Thank you, got it first try mounted :slight_smile: